Getting things together

Jungkook, after recovering from the hard blow from earlier, and Namjoon explained the plan to Jimin.

"So, what do you think?" Jungkook asked and Jimin gave him one response, a foot to the crotch. Jungkook groaned in pain while holding the throbbing pained area as the hyungs winced in pain and Jimin put his foot back down. "Why? Just why?"

"Because you still broke my best friend's heart, made him cry his eyes out and you're idiot for not telling me sooner." Jimin said blankly. "But it does sound romantic in way, I just wish you would have thought about the consequences of breaking Tae's heart because he..." Jimin sighed, it's not his place to tell them about Taehyung leaving the group. "Because he's heartbroken Jeon." Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"I know, but I need to show him much love him and how important he is to me. I'm going call Bang Pd tomorrow to schedule a meeting with him as soon as we get back to Korea, you just have to keep this a secret from Taehyung. Please hyung." Jimin nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll keep this a secret from Tae. Along with the others secrets I'm keeping from you and everyone else." Jimin mumbled that last part to himself as he went to his room.

THE NEXT DAY WITH TAEHYUNG

Taehyung woke up to the smell of bacon and he groaned as he felt nauseous. Not from the bacon, just in general. Taehyung got of bed and made his way toward the kitchen, finding Jimin cooking.

"Ah, good morning." Jimin said when he finally noticed Taehyung and Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Morning? What are you doing here?" Taehyung said.

"Obviously cooking your breakfast. Go sit, I'm almost done and I'll bring you a plate." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded sadly as he sat at the table, Jimin started making Taehyung's plate. "No morning sickness today?" Taehyung shook his head.

"No, I threw up around four actually. And I took my pills before going to back to sleep." Jimin nodded.

"Good." Jimin walked over to the table and he put two plate on it as he sat down, starting to eat while Taehyung hadn't touched it yet. "Eat." Taehyung just stared at the food as he frowned before he started to eating. "How is it?"

"It's good, I guess. Tell me, why are you here again? It's obvious from last night you didn't approve of what I said." Jimin sighed sadly.

"Tae, I want to apologize, I shouldn't have overreacted when you said you're to leave the group. It's your decision and, even if I don't like it, I should respect it. You're my best friend and I'll support you and your baby, no matter what." Taehyung smiled slightly.

"Thanks Jimin, that means a lot." Jimin smiled.

"Now eat, you and the baby are going to need the energy for tonight." Taehyung nodded and started eating along with Jimin. "Oh, before I forget. When are you planning on moving out of the dorm?" Taehyung shallowed.

"Two days after our 5th MUSTER, remember I scheduled appointment the next day after. I want to move out as soon as possible and that's the day." Jimin nodded.

"Okay so, we have less than a week to find you a place. Are you still going to be in Seoul?" Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, I'm too custom to city life now. I don't think going back to Daegu would work for me." Jimin nodded.

"Well, I guess that'll make it easier for me to visit you and help out with the baby. Since you're not telling Jungkook, you're going to needed all the help you can get." Taehyung frowned.

"Can you not say his name, please?" Taehyung asked as he started to tear up and Jimin frowned sadly.

"Right, sorry." Taehyung sniffed and tears started to fall. "Oh Tae, don't cry." Jimin got up from his chair and Taehyung immediately cried into his chest as they hugged.