Paranoia

SIX DAYS LATER

(Five months)

(Five months)

Taehyung frowned as he looked in the mirror while cuffing his five month belly, the baby got bigger.

"I got fatter." Taehyung whispered to himself and turned around to look at his backside. "You've got to be kidding me." Yep, that's bigger too. "I'm literally a fatass." Taehyung started to tear up and the door opened, making him wipe his tears as Jungkook walked in.

"Tae, have you finished packing yet? You don't have time to goof off, right after your doctor's appointment we're going straight to the airport." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Almost, I have to pack my shoes from the closet." Jungkook nodded and walked to closet with Taehyung, Taehyung put a hand on his chest to stop him. "What are you doing?"

"Getting your shoes, I don't want you to hurt yourself or the baby. Plus I thought you might want some help." Jungkook said and Taehyung frowned.

'Is he saying too fat to bend down and get my own shoes?' "I'll have you know I can still bend, Jeon." Taehyung snared and Jungkook frowned, did Taehyung take that the wrong way?

"I didn't mean it like that, I was..." Taehyung sighed.

"I know what you meant, sorry mood swing." Jungkook gave a small smile and kissed his forehead.

"It's fine, you get your shoes. I need find my another slipper, I think lost it under the bed." Taehyung nodded as Jungkook got on the floor to look under the bed while Taehyung bent down to get his shoes. Jungkook smiled as he found the slipper. Jungkook got of the floor as he turned around. "I found..." He started to stare at Taehyung's butt. "Ass!" Taehyung jumped a bit, hitting his head on the closet shelf as he dropped his shoes while another head grew...if you know what I mean.

"Ow! Why did you scare me like that?" Taehyung stood back up and rubbed the forming bump in his head as he looked Jungkook, but he noticed where Jungkook's eyes weren't exactly on him. But rather on his backside, which made him feel self-conscious. "What are you staring at?" Jungkook looked away and gulped.

"I-I...I uh um...I need to go to...to help Jimin pack." Jungkook ran out of the room and Taehyung started to cry.

"I really do have a fatass, he even kept staring at it. He must be so disgusted by me." Taehyung whined his touch his chest, that is also slightly bigger.

MEANWHILE IN THE HALL BATHROOM

"Ah! I hate this!" Jungkook said as he, for hundredth time in the last six days, jacked himself off in bathroom. "God I can't take much more of this, much less four more months!" The door opened, Jimin walked in and he screamed along with Jungkook. Jimin covered his eyes.