Showing Off

TWO WEEKS LATER

Taehyung groaned as he felt the nausea in his throat. Morning sickness, you gotta love it. Taehyung tried to get out of bed, but he was stuck in Jungkook's arms.

"Kookie, let go of me." Taehyung said, Jungkook moaned sleepily with his eyes still closed and Taehyung gagged as he taste the vomit rising. "Jungkook, I'm going to throw up on you if you don't let me go in the next five seconds. Seriously, let me up."

"Baby, I don't wanna. I want you stay in the bed." Jungkook whined before kissing on Taehyung's neck and Taehyung gagged again, this time he threw up little bit in his mouth.

"Oh god, Jungkook off!" Taehyung screamed as he shoved Jungkook off of him before running to  bathroom and he threw up in the toilet, which finally made Jungkook realize what's happening and he woke up.

"Oh my god, Taehyung are you ok?" Jungkook asked as he ran the bathroom and Taehyung gave the thumbs up, Jungkook started to rub his back while Taehyung dry heaved into toilet looking at the vomit.

"Goat cheese, ham, banana peppers, black olive, bbq sauce and anchovies, why did you let eat that on my pizza last night?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook's jaw dropped, how was that he fault?

"You can't blame me, you're the one that wanted to eat that." Jungkook pointed out and Taehyung rolled his eyes as he got up from the toilet, shrugging.

"I can't control my cravings, Kookie." Jungkook frown in amusement as Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and Jungkook followed him.

"And that's suppose to be my job?" Taehyung put on a fake thinking face and gave Jungkook a smug smile.

"Yeah, pretty much." Taehyung laughed as Jungkook groaned a whine.

"I'm going to go pee." Jungkook walked back into the bathroom as Taehyung looked down at his stomach with a smile.

"It's fun messing with daddy, huh?" Taehyung giggled as he rubbed his stomach and his eyes widened, that doesn't feel like it did last night. "What the...?" Taehyung walked to the mirror and turned to his side with his shirt up, he gasped. "Oh my god." He dropped his shirt and smiled brightly. "Jungkook!" Jungkook came running out of the bathroom, after washing his hands of course.

"What? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled at him before he showed him and Jungkook gasped, he couldn't believe it. "No way." Taehyung nodded as Jungkook walked toward him and touched Taehyung's now little baby bump.

(That's only how big Taehyung is, he's three months pregnant)

"You're finally showing." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded vigorously as they hugged happily, Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. "Let me get my camera, I want pictures!" Taehyung laughed as he watched Jungkook scramble for his camera. Jungkook turned on the camera and smiled as Taehyung started posing for him with his bump. "Look at that! Let me get a video." Jungkook switched the camera mode to video mode and started recording. "Hi my baby bunny, you decided to say hi to me and mommy today." Jungkook narrated and he laughed as Taehyung frowned at him a little. Normally the mommy thing wouldn't bother him, but today it did.