Confess

"I can't live like this anymore." Taehyung said as he walked to one of the columns connected to the balcony and climbed onto the railing, holding on tightly to the column sitting on the rail.

WITH JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN

"Taehyung, let us explain!" Jungkook screamed as he banged on the door while Jimin just continued to sob, not even noticing Jin and Yoongi running up to us.

"Jungkook, what happened why is Jimin crying?!" Yoongi asked and Jungkook looked at him in a panick.

"It's long story, bu I don't have time to explain. Jimin and I need to get inside but we left our keys, you have your key?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi nodded as Jungkook quickly snatched while opening the door and he along with Jimin ran inside. Jin and Yoongi looking at each with the same concerning look before running inside with their maknaes.

"Tae, where...?!" Jimin called out, then he looked at the balcony and he saw Taehyung sitting on the railing. "Oh my god!" Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw his worst fear in front of him, Taehyung is trying to commit suicide.

"No, no!" Jungkook said and ran over to the door, only to find it locked. "Get everyone back!" Jungkook yelled and he kicked the door, breaking the glass of it in the process. "Yoongi-hyung, call an ambulance!" He said as he walked the through the door along with Jimin and Jin. "Taehyung!" Taehyung turned his legs around, stilling sitting on the railing and holding onto the column as he glared at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Don't!" Taehyung yelled as he started to tear up.

"Baby, think about what you are doing!" Jungkook yelled as he walked closer, making Taehyung burst into tears.

"Don't come any closer, I swear to god I'll jump!" Taehyung yelled, Jungkook stepped back and Taehyung cried. "Why?! Why me?! What did I do to deserve this?! It's like the universe is against me! I didn't know that I could get pregnant! I didn't know that getting pregnant would make me deserve all of this!"

"Deserve what?" Jimin said crying, which was making Taehyung cry angrily.

"Why the fuck are you crying?! Are you being the one who feels like a tub of lard every time they get dressed?! Are you the one who can't wear any of their pants because they all don't fit?! Are you the one who read that tweet being called a fatass, ugly, and a cum bitch?! Are you the one dealing with pretty much half of the entire world calling you that?! Feeling nothing but just worthless!!" Taehyung sniffled in frustration as he looked at his feet. "I can't even see myself in mirror anymore because all I see is this fat ugly pig." He glared back up at Jimin. "I haven't been able to look at myself for the last three weeks in goddamn mirror!! I don't even feel attractive!! Why would I when my own boyfriend finds me disgusting?!"

"I have never...!" Jungkook started to say.

"I HEARD YOU! I HEARD YOU AND JIMIN!! YOU BOTH WERE LAUGHING AT THAT TWEET!! I HEARD AND SAW  YOU WITH MY OWN EYES, YOU AGREED WITH THEM!! YOU AGREED THAT I'M A FATASS AND I'M A DISGUSTING CUM BITCH THAT DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!!" Taehyung screamed and he sobbed louder while Jungkook's, Jimin's and Jin's heart shattered, especially Jin's.

"This is all my fault, why did I write that stupid tweet?!" Jin thought to himself as Taehyung stopped sobbing, but tears were still running down his face.

"And to top it all off, I find you holding Jimin in your arms with hickeys on your neck. I never thought that my soulmate would betray me like that, I never thought you would betray me like this Jungkook." Taehyung laughed sadly. "I thought we finally getting back to where we were before our break and that we were going to be a family, I thought you loved me. But I guess it was just me, huh? I'm sorry I can't give you anything that Jimin gives you. I'm sorry you had to deal with me when Jimin is so much better than me." Jimin just dropped to knees, crying as Jungkook started to blame himself for everything that was happening. "I won't stop you from being each other, I'll make sure I don't get in your way." Taehyung turned his legs back around, getting ready to Jump with Jungkook yelling at him not to.