Drifting Away

ONE HOUR LATER

Jungkook sighed in annoyance and anger as he and Namjoon walked back into their hotel room and everyone except for Taehyung picked their head up while they sat down, they just came back from talking with the hotel manager.

"So what did the hotel manager have to say about the video?" Yoongi asked certainly pissed off along with everyone and Namjoon rubbed his temples, boy is he frustrated.

"Apparently it was his niece. Not only did she post the video, she was the one that broke into our hotel room. She just wanted and I quote 'I wanted my Jungkook Oppa!'" Namjoon said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Please tell me she's the age to go to jail?" Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah, she's eighteen. But he begged us not to, in return he would refund all of our money."

"And what did you say?" Jimin's asked and Namjoon smirked.

"I said it was up to Jungkook." Everyone looked at the maknae and Jungkook scoffed as he crossed his arms with a scowl.

"The bitch's in jail and we're suing the hotel manager for everything we can because it turns out he told her what floor we were on and she broke in all of the rooms to find ours." Jungkook snared and everyone groaned in annoyance.

"Didn't we specifically tell him not to let, let alone tell anyone what floor we're on?" Jin asked, Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah, it's the reason why he also got arrested. But he doesn't matter, did you get Taehyung to come out?" Namjoon asked and Jimin whimpered sadly as Jin shook his head.

"No, I couldn't. The poor thing is destroyed. I'm telling you Joonie, he must feel so humiliated. He wouldn't talk to me, or Yoongi, or Hobi. He wouldn't even talk to Jimin." That's when Jimin started crying and Jhope hugged him close to his chest. Meanwhile Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief, Taehyung wouldn't talk to Jimin. They're soulmates, they're inseparable. This is bad, Jungkook stood up.

"I'm going to go try." Jungkook said and he walked to their room, his heartbreaking at the sight before him. Taehyung curled up in a ball, his eyes red and puffy, fresh tears running now his face along with the ones that were stained on his cheeks. "Oh Tae." Taehyung only cried harder as Jungkook got into the bed and pulled him into his arms, Taehyung sobbing in his neck. "I got you, everything's going to be ok." Jungkook kissed his temple and Taehyung took a shaky deep breath, he just looked up Jungkook in confusion.

'Why are you holding me like I'm a precious Jewel, I'm nothing but a disgusting fat ugly pig.'

"Please let go of me." Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened slightly.

"Taehyung, wh-"

"Let go of me please." Taehyung interrupted Jungkook and unwrapped Jungkook's arms from around him, turning his back to Jungkook as he laid his head back on the pillow.

"Tae, Baby?" Jungkook tried to wrap his arm around Taehyung's waist, Taehyung pushed his arm away.

"Don't touch me, you shouldn't touch me. You shouldn't be even near me, just go." Jungkook's eyes widened, why is saying this?

"Taehyung, what did I do? Baby, please talk to me. Whatever is bothering you, I'm here to listen to you. You can tell me anything." Taehyung growled.

'Why are you still here?! I don't need your pity.'

"I said get out, Jeon." Jungkook frowned, why is Taehyung acting so cold to him?

"Ta-"

"JUST LEAVE!" Jungkook huffed yet nodded as he got off the bed, Taehyung is very sensitive right now. Maybe that's why he's acting like that and Jungkook doesn't want to push him any further. But he's pushing Jungkook away and Jungkook's afraid this will lead to what he fears the most for Taehyung, suicide.