The Appointment (Part 1)

Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket and called his doctor, it rung about three times before it was picked up.

"Hello, Jimin is that you?" A woman's voice said over the phone and Jimin put on speaker so Taehyung could hear.

"Yes it's me. I need to schedule an appointment." Jimin said and the woman groaned.

"Did you get pregnant again? I told you take it easy! You might still have trauma from your first one!" Jimin groaned. "Don't groan at me! That is your uterus, not a sperm bouncy castle!"

"I'm not pregnant!" Jimin screamed while Taehyung covered his mouth with a hand in attempt to silence his snickers.

"You're not?"

"No."

"Then why do you need appointment ?"

"My best friend is pregnant."

"Name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Wait, Kim Taehyung? Your bandmate, he's pregnant? He can get pregnant?"

"Yeah, he can and he is. That's why I wanted to schedule an appointment for him, say hello Tae." Jimin explained.

"Hi." Taehyung said rather shyly and nervously into the phone and he blushed as he heard the woman awe.

"Oh, hello dear. Where are you two, Jimin?" The woman

"We're in the states, New Jersey." Jimin said

"Lucky you, I'm in the states visiting family. I can give an appointment time at four tomorrow, is that a good time?" Jimin looks at Taehyung and he nodded, making Jimin smile.

"That's perfect."

"Good, four It is. You know which hospital Jiminie, so I'll see you there...HAMATO SAHARU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW! DONATELLO, GET YOUR SON!" She hung up, Taehyung looked at Jimin with curiosity.

"Does that happen often when you call her?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

"Every time."

THE NEXT DAY AT FOUR

Taehyung and Jimin walked into the hospital, Taehyung sat down in the waiting area while Jimin went to the front desk to fill out Taehyung's information. After that, Jimin sat down next to Taehyung who was looking very and really pale.

"Tae, is everything ok?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shrugged.

"I don't know, I feel weird." Taehyung said and Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"More like I feel kinda sad and nervous weird, if that even makes sense." Taehyung explained and Jimin rubbed his arm with a warm smile.

"No, it doesn't but you're pregnant and a pregnant male. You don't have to make sense." Taehyung giggled.

"Kim Taehyung." A nurse called and the 95 liners got up from their seat, she gave them a warm smile. "Follow me to your room please."

A SHORT WALK LATER

Taehyung sat on the hospital bed, the one that looks like a high dentist chair, quite nervously while Jimin  stood beside him, he could tell Taehyung was nervous. So he grabbed his hand and gave it a little squeeze, Taehyung gave him a smile. Then the door open, revealing Jimin's doctor.

"Hello Mr. Kim, I'm Doctor Hamato Sum. You can call me Dr.Sum." Sum said and Taehyung shook her hand before Sum gave Jimin a hug. "Great to see you again, Jimin." Jimin hugged her back.

"You too. I've missed my crazy doctor buddy." He said and they separated while Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Crazy doctor?" Taehyung questioned as Sum turned to Taehyung.

"Inside joke, don't worry." Taehyung hesitantly nodded. "So Mr. Kim..."

"You can call me Taehyung." Taehyung said interrupting her and she smiled.

"Ok Taehyung, then call me Sum." Taehyung nodded. "Now I'm pretty sure you have a lot of questions about this whole thing and myself, so which one do you want to know first?"

"I would like to know more about you, how did you...you..."

"Become An OB-GYN for males?" Sum finished for him.

"Yeah, that." Sum shrugged.

"A male friend of mine had to have surgery because the doctors thought he had a tumor, turns out he was five months pregnant. I was there at the surgery because I was medical student and they let us see so we can get over that squeamish feeling of doing a surgery. The doctor were baffled while I just stared in curiosity, I found it fascinating that males could get pregnant and I was already in medical field so I changed my major a little." Sum explained.

"Oh, what happened to your friend's baby?"

"Since the doctors didn't know what they were doing, they ended up cutting out his uterus entirely. That was probably a good thing, because he hates kids. But I love them." Sum beamed and Taehyung smiled.

"Do you have kids of your own?" Sum nodded.

"I have four kids. Two daughters that are oldest and youngest and then I have a set of twin boys in the middle. I'm pretty sure you heard me yelling at one of them yesterday." Jimin and Taehyung nodded, Sum sighed with an embarrassed groaned. "That's embarrassing, sorry about that." Taehyung shook his head with a smile.

"No, it's fine. Four kids sounds really hectic." Sum nodded.

"Sometimes, but me and my husband manage. Do you have more questions?" Taehyung nodded with a sad expression.

"Yes, Jimin told me about his miscarriage. I want know if you had any other patients that had their baby?" Sum smiled as she nodded.

"Yes several. Actually I had an Idol has a patient about five, maybe six years ago. They were my first patient, everything went smoothly and their baby was absolutely healthy. However, I did have patients like Jimin that had miscarriages."

"Is it possible I could..have a miscarriage?" Sum sighed.

"As much as I want to say that won't happen to you, it is common for the first pregnancy for males to have a miscarriage. About 45% I'm afraid." Taehyung frowned as he subconsciously rubbed his stomach.

"That's a lot of miscarriages." Sum nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry but it happens. But don't worry, there is only a 30% of those that can't have a baby after that." Taehyung nodded sadly in understanding. "But every pregnancy is different, you'll just have to take care of yourself well." Taehyung nodded. "Knowing that, do you still want to have your baby or do you want to have an abortion?" Taehyung shook his head.

"No, I don't want an abortion. I want to have and keep my baby." Sum sighed in relief.

"Oh thank goodness, I hate doing abortions. I'm so glad you want to keep them." Taehyung shrugged.

"Yeah well, I just hope Jungkook wants to keep them." Taehyung joked and his eyes widened. "Oh no! Jungkook, I forgot about Jungkook!" Jimin's eyes widened, so did he. Sum's eyes widened.

"Jungkook, as in Jeon Jungkook? He's the father of your baby?" Sum asked, but Taehyung ignored her as he panicked.

"Oh god, he's never going to believe that I'm pregnant! Hell I didn't even believe I was pregnant! What I'm gonna do?!" Taehyung started to tear up and cry, Jimin grabbed his shoulder.

"Tae, calm down. You're going to hurt the baby if you stress like this." Jimin said and Sum nodded.

"Jimin's right. Remember you're pregnant and a pregnant male, that baby already has a lot against it. Getting upset is only going harm your child, you have to stay calm for their sake." Sum scolded and Taehyung nodded with a frowned, Sum sighed. "I know this is going to be hard to explain Jungkook, but please relax. Everything is going to be fine. Ok?" Taehyung nodded.

"Ok." Taehyung said and Sum smiled warmly which made Taehyung smile.

"Good, now anymore questions?"