Understand

ONE WEEK LATER

(Five months and a week)

Taehyung sighed in content as he walked into the bedroom. To make sure Taehyung was okay, he and Taehyung stayed in Japan for another week.

"We're finally back home." Taehyung remarked as he sat on the bed while Jungkook brought luggage in and he nodded in agreement.

"Yep, you feeling okay? No nausea or anything right?" Jungkook asked, since Sum said to watch for those symptoms, and Taehyung shook his head as Jungkook closed the door before walking over to the bed to sit next Taehyung. "And how's our little bunny after the plane ride?" Taehyung smiled as Jungkook rubbed his belly softly.

"They're fine, just missing their daddy." Jungkook chuckled before kissing softly on Taehyung's jawline.

"And what about mommy?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek. "Does mommy miss me?" He pecked Taehyung's lips. "Hmm? Does he?" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook kissed him gently, Taehyung wrapping his around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook caressing the Taehyung's hip as he slowly lowered Taehyung onto the bed, never breaking their kiss. Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip and Taehyung moaned as Jungkook started to kiss on his neck.

"Ah, Jungkook~" Jungkook chuckles softly, still kissing on Taehyung's neck and rubbing Taehyung's hips, Jungkook getting right in the middle of Taehyung's legs. "J-Jungkook, wait."

"I don't think I can Baby, I need you." Jungkook lifted Taehyung shirt off, Taehyung blushing and whimpering in embarrassment as Jungkook chuckled softly before kissing on Taehyung's chest.

ONE HOUR LATER

Jungkook and Taehyung collapse on their pillows breathing heavily as they finished.

"Wow, how have I missed that." Taehyung said panting and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"I'm just glad I don't jerk off in the bathroom anymore." Jungkook admitted and Taehyung giggled as Jungkook kissed on his neck. "I missed holding you so close to me." Taehyung hummed in response and snuggled more into Jungkook's chest, Jungkook rubbing Taehyung's arms lovingly before resting his head on top of Taehyung's. "Tae."

"Yes Kookie?" Jungkook frowned.

"Can you promise me something?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him, Jungkook looked so serious.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" Jungkook sat up and held Taehyung closer. "Kook?"

"Promise me the next time you feel less than what you're worth, tell me. I don't care if you talk, yell, or scream it at me, I want to know if there's any wrong with you. I never want to see you like I did on the balcony in Japan." He hugged Taehyung tighter. "I never want to be that close to losing you ever again. So please, promise me?" Taehyung gasped as he felt a tear drop on his head, making him tear up himself. How long has Jungkook been thinking about this? If he's being honest, they haven't really talk about it since that night. Taehyung hugged Jungkook back, just as tightly.