Telling Them (Part 2)

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Taehyung and Jungkook were coming down the stairs of the...well Taehyung was pouting with the envelope full of sonograms as Jungkook carried him downstairs.

"You're going to get tired of carrying me, you know." Taehyung sassed and Jungkook shrugged.

"If I do, you can bust my balls about it when it happens." Jungkook said and Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully as he smack Jungkook's chest, Namjoon, along with the others, laughed at them.

"Well isn't it my favorite couple." Namjoon said and Jin awed at Jungkook kissing Taehyung's cheek as he put him down gently.

"You're so cute." Jin cooed and then he hit Namjoon's shoulder with a frown. "Why can't we be that cute, Namjoon?" Namjoon groaned as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Because you keep hitting me?" Jin pouted and everyone laughed.

"Don't feel bad hyung, I don't even want to be carried." Taehyung said before looking at Jungkook. "But someone keeps on insisting."

"Because I love you both so much and I want to protect you." Jungkook said and his eyes widened. "My bad." Taehyung facepalmed and shakes his head as everyone, except Jimin and Jhope, raise an eyebrow.

"Both?" Yoongi questioned and Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"Hyungs, remember yesterday when you joked that I was eating for two and Jungkook and I having a kid running around the dorm?" Taehyung asked and they nodded, Jungkook smiled as he hugged Taehyung's arms.

"Well, Taehyung give them the envelope." Jungkook said as Taehyung glared at him playfully before giving Jin the envelope and he opened it, Namjoon and Yoongi looking over his shoulders. Jin took out the sonograms and they gasped at the patient name, Jin looked at the Taekook couple.

"Are these real?" Jin asked and they nodded, Namjoon looked at them with curiosity as he frowned while Yoongi's jaw dropped.

"But that's impossible." Yoongi said and Jungkook shook his head.

"Nope. In a few months, there will be a mini Jungkook and Taehyung running around the dorm." Jungkook said proudly and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"You mean..." Namjoon started and Taehyung nodded as tears made their way into his eyes.

"I'm pregnant." Taehyung said and Jin squealed as he ran over to them.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna be uncle." Jin said as he hugged Taehyung and Taehyung hugged back with a giggle. "Wait a minute." Jin broke the hug and looked at Jimin. "You knew, didn't you?" Jimin smiled sheepishly.

"Guilty." Jimin said and Jhope raised his hand.

"Guiltier." Jhope said and Jin gasped, stomping with a huff.

"Why does everyone get to know before me? I can keep a secret too, you know." Jin complained and Taehyung shrugged.

"Well Jimin was the one who told to take a pregnancy test." Taehyung said.

"And Jhope just happened to be there with me when I found out." Jungkook said and Jin groaned in annoyance.

"Oh whatever. Still, I'm happy for you." Jin said with a smile and Yoongi smiled.

"Yeah, congrats." He said as they smiled while Namjoon started to walk away toward the hallway as everyone frowned at him, Jin looked at him.

"Joonie." Namjoon stopped and looked at the expecting couple with a sad smile but his face read of disappointment, Jin raised an eyebrow at him. "Aren't you going to congratulate them?" Namjoon looked away and started to walk again, Jin gasped while Taehyung started to tear up. "Namjoon!" Jin yelled and Namjoon stopped again, but this time he didn't look at everyone.