Nightmares Come True (Part 1)

THAT NIGHT

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook kissed his neck.

"Oh Jungkook, please~" Taehyung whined and Jungkook smirked against Taehyung's neck.

"Patience Baby." Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook pulled away and looked down at him. "I'll be right back, you stay here and be a good boy. You're a good boy, right?"

"I'm a good boy." Jungkook smirked, but darkly almost evil.

"That's what I thought, so you stay right here." Jungkook got off the bed and walked out of the room, making Taehyung pout as he got off the bed.

"I'm a good boy, but I can't wait any longer. I want my Kookie." Taehyung walked out of the room and entered the hallway, which looked terrifying. Taehyung gulped in fear and walked down the stairs, following the sound of laughter. Taehyung recognized them both, it's Jimin's and Jungkook's. He hid behind the wall as he listened to their conversation.

"Jungkookie, I love you." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled at him.

"And I love you too, at least I love you more than the fatass upstairs." Jungkook said, Taehyung gasped a sob as Jimin started to laugh before smirking evilly.

"Of course you do, my body's sexy and I'm gorgeous. That fatass might as well be an actual pig." Taehyung started to cried and tried to run upstairs, only to find himself in Jungkook's grasp.

"Didn't I say to stay upstairs Fatass or you can't hear?!" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung sobbed. "Stop crying, come on." Jungkook dragged home harshly into the kitchen while Taehyung continued to cry.

"How could you? The both of you?!" Taehyung looked at Jimin. "You're my best friend, my soulmate!" Jimin rolled his eyes, making Taehyung's heart break even more as he looked at Jungkook. "And you, how could you? I love you, I love you with all my heart. I'm having your child, how could you break our family like this?" Jungkook shrugged.

"Simple, I don't love you. I can't love someone as fat as you." Taehyung gasped as his heart shattered and Jungkook dropped him on the floor. "And as for that baby, I'm not sticking around to play Daddy ." Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Except for when he's in bed with me, right Daddy?" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded, making Jimin giggle as he kissed on his neck while Taehyung watched feeling betrayed.

"Why, what did I do to deserve this?" Taehyung asked as he cried and Jimin laughed before he gasped happily.

"Kookie, you know what I've always wanted?" Jungkook shook his head and Jimin smirked at Taehyung. "Teacup pig for a pet." Taehyung gasped and looked up in tears, seeing Jungkook chuckle darkly.

"How about a TAEcup pig?" Taehyung shook his head in terror as he began to scoot away from them while they became closer.

"No please!" Taehyung begged and collar that read 'my little piggy' appeared in Jungkook's hands and pig ears and nose in Jimin's. "Don't do this!"

"Oh come Fatass! You'll love being our piggy." Jimin said as Taehyung got up and made his way to the door.

"No! I won't!" Taehyung tried to open the door, but it was locked. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Taehyung dodges Jungkook and Jimin, and tried to escaping from the back door, but, just like the first door, it's lock. Taehyung cried and turned around, seeing Jungkook and Jimin coming closer. "DON'T COME NEAR ME!" They laughed sinisterly as they put the degrading stuff on him, Taehyung sobbed in embarrassment.