Words Hurt

THE NEXT MORNING WITH TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK

Jungkook grunted softly as he woke up with a stretch and looked over to Taehyung, who's still sleeping with a little pout on his face. Jungkook chuckled as he leaned down and kissed Taehyung's lips softly, he could feel Taehyung giggle while he kissed back. Jungkook leaned back and saw Taehyung smiling at him lovingly.

"Morning Kookie." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook smiled back.

"Good morning." Jungkook looked down and gently rubbed Taehyung's belly. "And good morning to you too baby." Taehyung giggled as the baby moved toward Jungkook's hand and Jungkook smiled before moving his hand away. "I should get ready, we have rehearsal at noon." Taehyung beamed.

"Ooh, can I come and watch? I feel pretty useless since I can't dance with you guys right now." Taehyung asked and Jungkook cocked an eyebrow.

"You're kidding right? You're carrying our child and you're a man, I don't think anyone can call you useless again." Taehyung laughed and Jungkook kissed his forehead. "But of course you can come. You can take a shower first, I'll wait."

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

Taehyung was out of the shower in ten minutes and Jungkook is taking a shower now while Taehyung's getting dressed, he's almost done. And by almost, he's struggling to put his pants on.

"Come on, almost there." Taehyung groaned in annoyance and the button broke off, not again. "Ugh! Why!" He yelled and he glared at his now moral enemies, any pair of pants he ever owned. He wiggled harshly out the pair he tried to put on, the last pair of pants that he could fit and he groaned in defeat. "That's it, I give up." The bedroom door opened as Jungkook walked in fully dressed, making Taehyung look at him and Jungkook groaned. He knew that look, devastation.

"I'm guessing they don't fit any more, do they?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung sighed in despair as he toss the pair of pants to the side.

"No and those were the biggest pair I own, I have no pants left. Even my sweatpants are starting feel tighter on me." Taehyung said and Jungkook shrugged.

"You could wear my pants." Taehyung scoffed, is he joking?

"Jungkook I love you, but your waist is tinier than Jimin's pinkies." Jungkook frowned a little and Taehyung sighed. "I'll just wear my pajama pants since they're the only pants that fit now for who knows how long." Taehyung put his pajama pants back on and frowned as he looked in the mirror. "So this is what feels like to be fat." He joked sadly and Jungkook awed as back hugged him.

"Tae you're not fat, you're pregnant." Jungkook kissed his ear and his shoulder. "You're four months pregnant with our child and you don't even look it, you can barely tell. In fact, you look even sexier carrying MY child." Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully as he smiled and turned around, snuggling into Jungkook's chest.

"Thanks, Kookie." Jungkook smiled as he leaned down slightly and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"You're welcome sexy." Taehyung blushed and kissed Jungkook's cheek before laughing as Jungkook nipped his ear, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Kookie, stop fooling around and let me go. I wanna grab my phone." Taehyung said, gently pushing Jungkook off and Jungkook nodded.

"Ok, I'll be back. I think I left mine in the bathroom." Taehyung nodded as Jungkook kissed his cheek before leaving the room, letting Taehyung walk over to his side of the bed. Taehyung grabbed his phone off the nightstand as he sat on the bed and opened twitter, he gasped.

When is someone going to tell that fat cum whore pig he looks like an overweight cow? Good luck keeping Jungkook around, you ugly fat bitch! #FatTaeCumBitch-BTSlover1992 (Me: I don't mean this at all, Taehyung I love you. Forgive me, please.😢)

"W-what?" And what was worse the comments under it.

xXBTSbitch98Xx: 😂😂😂😂 He is such a cum whore!

ARMYslut456:^Don't forget he's a fat cum whore, learn how to use a condom pig!

IloveBTSxARMY87: If he's a cum whore, does that mean Taehyung's slut and that baby's a bastard child?

ARMYslut456: ^Probably. Who knows what pigs will do when they're hungry, I won't be surprise if the baby isn't Jungkook's.

IamJungkook'swife:^You guys aren't funny. Pigs and Cows are both thinner than Taehyung's ugly fatass.

Taehyung started to cry and his heart cracked as he read more comments, these were ARMY. How could they insult him and his baby like this? It's just too cruel, especially when it came too the comments about his body. Taehyung wasn't the typical Idol type, he didn't have an eight pack like Jungkook but rather a little flabby tummy. He's always been insecure that and now that flabby tummy is a four months and two weeks old belly that's holding his child, he's even more insecure about his body. The door opened and Jungkook walked inside with a smile, frowning as soon as he saw Taehyung crying, running to sit right next to him.

"Taehyung?! What's wrong? What happened?!" Jungkook asked only to have Taehyung cry harder as he gave Jungkook the phone, reading BTSlover1992's tweet and the comments. Jungkook stared in disbelief, why would someone write this? How could anyone write about Taehyung? He's the sweetest thing ever, he doesn't deserve this. Jungkook frowned angrily before tossing the phone to the side and hugging Taehyung close. "Don't listen them. It's not true." Taehyung frowned and pulled away from the hug as he got off the bed, looking at Jungkook in the eyes.

"I want you to be honest with me, do I look fat?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook frowned.

"Tae..." Taehyung gasped.

"I do look fat, don't I!" Taehyung yelled as more tears ran down his face and Jungkook shook his head.

"Taehyung, you don't. You're just pregnant." Taehyung scoffed.

"Yeah, FAT and pregnant." Jungkook sighed as Taehyung looked in the mirror and cried harder. "They're right! I'm fatter than a cow! An ugly fat cow! How are you even around something as fat and ugly as me?!" Jungkook got off the bed and turned Taehyung around, holding Taehyung's shoulders tightly.

"You are not fat or ugly! And I love you, of course I want to be around you." Taehyung sobbed and Jungkook hugged him close. "Taehyung please stop crying, I can't stand seeing you like this." Jungkook begged and Taehyung sniffled as Jungkook wiped away his tears. "What they said is not true, you're beautiful Baby. You're beautiful and I love you so much. You never have to worry about that, understand." Taehyung nodded and gave one last sniffle before moaning uncomfortably as his stomach growled, Jungkook rubbed his belly. "Someone's getting hungry. Let's some breakfast okay?" Taehyung nodded again, still letting tears fall from eyes before starting to sniffle again as they walked out their room.