Reunited

WITH TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK

Jungkook smiled as he finished getting dressed in theme with the shower. Obviously, Taekook wouldn't have a normal baby shower. They wanted to do something that would be unique. So instead of the usually pink and blue colors, they went with green and purple. Green for a boy and Purple for a girl, you would wear the color you'd think the baby is. Jungkook decided to go with both colors, a purple silk shirt with a green tie.

"Tae, are you almost done? We need to start leaving soon." Jungkook called out to the bedroom because he got dressed in the bathroom, Taehyung didn't answer. "Taehyung?" Jungkook walked out the bathroom and he saw Taehyung wasn't in the room, just his outfit laying on the bed. "Tae? Baby, where are you?" Then the bedroom door opened and Taehyung walked in.

"I needed to use the bathroom." Taehyung said, but Jungkook frowned as he looked at Taehyung, who was teary eyed.

" Taehyung said, but Jungkook frowned as he looked at Taehyung, who was teary eyed

"Oh Tae." Jungkook said and Taehyung let some tears fall as Jungkook hugged him, Taehyung silently sobbing into his hands.

"I'm sorry, I don't even know why I'm crying." Taehyung admitted and Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Talk to me, are you feeling overwhelmed with the shower? I know it's been very tough for  you lately. We can cancel, I'm sure everyone would understand." Taehyung shook his head.

"No, I don't want to cancel the shower." Taehyung said and he sighed. "It's just..." He shook his head again. "Nevermind."

"No, Tae. Tell me, what is it?" Taehyung frowned and sat on the bed, Jungkook sitting next to him. "Is it about Yeontan?"

"No, it's not about Tannie." Taehyung said and he rubbed his belly softly. "I started thinking about the baby. Boy or girl, I know I'll love them more than anything."

"Other than me." Taehyung hit Jungkook's chest and Jungkook chuckled. "Continue?"

"And I was thinking about when they get here, I wanted to give them this little blanket that my mom hand-" Taehyung started to tear up again. "Hand-made for me and she said that I could. B-but that was before they disowned me and... and..." Taehyung started to cry and Jungkook hugged quickly yet gently. "I miss my Mama, Kookie." Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"I know, I know." Jungkook said and Taehyung cried into his shoulder as he hugged him back. "It's going to be okay." Taehyung sniffled and nodded.

"I know, I have you and the guys. And I'm really grateful for that. Can we just stay like this for awhile? Please?" Jungkook nodded.

"Of course, I don't think they'll mind if we're a few minutes late. Take your time." Taehyung smiled softly as Jungkook smiled optimistically, so maybe his surprise will be a good one after all.

WITH JIN

Jin gagged as he threw up in the toilet with Jimin rubbing his back. Yoongi decided to get them some sandwiches to tie them over since they had been working all morning and unfortunately for Jin, his baby couldn't stand tomatoes.