You can't be serious

TWO WEEKS LATER IN NEW JERSEY

"No more gifts."

"Why?"

"Because it's too much."

"Do you not like them?"

"You know I like them, Jeongguk."

"So what's the problem?"

"The problem is you're not one whose bloated from chocolate." Taehyung said as he rubbed his stomach and he heard Jungkook chuckle on the phone.

"In all fairness, I never said you had to eat them all in one day." Jungkook said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Still, sending me three boxes a day is too much! You know that there's a thing called flowers." Jungkook smiled.

"I know, but I thought you would like the chocolate better. I'll ease up on the chocolate deliveries, but I'm still sending you gifts." Taehyung sighed.

"Fine, I'm not going to argue with you."

"Thank you."Jungkook smiled and Taehyung smiled too before moaning in discomfort, which Jungkook heard. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I think I might be coming down with something. My throat hurts and I have a headache." Taehyung admitted and Jungkook frowned.

"Are you sure? Maybe you should go see a doctor, you know just in case?" Taehyung frowned.

"Kookie, you know the rules. You're not supposed to be acting like my boyfriend."

"I'm not, I'm simply concerned for my dear f-friend that doesn't feel good." Taehyung giggled.

"I'm fine, ok? It's just a little cold, if anything." Jungkook sighed.

"Ok, I believe you. I should go, so you can get some rest."

"I'll call you later, ok."

"Ok. Bye, Tae."

"Bye, Kook."

"Feel better, ok?"

"I will, it's just a cold." Jungkook ended the call and Taehyung gagged. "Or the flu." Taehyung rubbed his stomach as it churned. "Hopefully I don't throw up tonight." And he didn't.

He threw up the next morning. Twice.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled as he heard his best friend retching and he immediately ran toward the bathroom, finding Taehyung puking his guts out. Jimin rubbed his back as he threw up the last of content in his stomach, resting his forehead against the toilet seat. "Feel better?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I think I threw up my intestines." Taehyung said before heaving into the toilet, throwing up once again making Jimin frown.

"Maybe you should go see a doctor, it's been over a week." Jimin suggested and Taehyung shook his head.

"I can't because they'll call Bang PD..." Jimin sighed.

"And he'll tell Namjoon, who will tell Jungkook. I'm guessing you've keeping this from him?" Taehyung nodded and Jimin groaned. "Tae, you know he hates it when you don't tell him that you're sick."

"I don't want him to worry about me." Jimin rolled his eyes and helped Taehyung off the floor. "Plus it's probably just a stomach bug." Jimin shook his head.

"No way is this a stomach bug, you've been throwing up every morning for the past two weeks and don't think I didn't see you throw up after eating that burger the other night."

"To be fair, I ate really fast that night. I was really hungry, even though I was pretty much snacking on chocolate the entire day." Taehyung gagged as he rubbed his stomach. "I'm starting to get nauseous again." Jimin gasped softly, it couldn't be? Taehyung looked at him. "What?"