Guilt

"So what's for dinner?" Yoongi said as Jin took off the lid of the pot, he raised an eyebrow. "Chicken Alfredo?" Jin hit his head.

"ChicJin Alfredo, I made my own recipe. I made it special for Taehyung's news. Speaking of which...." Jin said as everyone tried to start making their plates and Jin put the lid back on. "Hold it! Pregnant people eat first, Taehyung hand me your plate." Taehyung smiled and gave Jin his plate.

"Hey, you can't give him that. It's not fair." Yoongi said as Jin dropped large amount of the pasta on Taehyung's plate and handed back to him.

"Absolutely fair, Taehyung is eating for two people so he needs to eat more so shut up." Yoongi frowned as Taehyung smiled.

"Well thanks hyung, it looks good." Taehyung said and he started eating. "So good." Jin smiled confidently.

"Of course it is, I made it." Jin said and he looked at everyone else. "Now you can make your plate." Everyone started to try and make their plate again, but Jin smacked their plates away with the tongs. "After I make my plate, since I cooked."

"Oh come on." Yoongi complained.

"Keep complaining and you can eat last after everyone else have made their second plate." Yoongi pouted and crosses his arms.

"But I'm hungry~"

"Quiet Min!"

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Everyone sighed in satisfaction.

"Jin-hyung, that was delicious." Jimin said and Jin smiled proudly.

"Why thank you." Jin said while Taehyung frowned and Jungkook noticed.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?" He asked as Taehyung rested a hand on his stomach, something wasn't sitting right.

"I don't feel so good." Taehyung grunted in pain slightly as he rubbed his stomach, Jungkook frowned while everyone looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jhope asked and Taehyung shook his head as his stomach started churning like crazy.

"My stomach hurts." Taehyung gagged. "I feel nauseous, I was just fine before I ate the pasta." Everyone looked at Jin, he shrugged as he and everyone, started to freak out.

"Jin, what did you feed us?!" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know! I made sure everything was fresh and I didn't use anything that could've made us sick." Jin said and Taehyung gagged as he felt the nausea.

"I definitely think there's something in that pasta that doesn't agree with the baby." Taehyung said.

"Do you think it could have been the chicken?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed Taehyung's back and Taehyung shrugged.

"I don't know, I never had a problem with it before." Taehyung covered his mouth as he gagged harder.

"What about the sauce?" Jimin asked as Taehyung gagged again and Namjoon nodded.

"That might have been it." Namjoon said and Everyone looked at Jin. "Jin, what exactly did you put in the sauce?" Namjoon asked and Jin thought about it.

"Um Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, streamed broccoli, coconut milk..."

"COCONUT MILK?!" Jimin and Jungkook yelled while Jin was confused.

"Yes, for taste. Why?" Jin questioned as Taehyung's eyes widened and he stood up.

"Oh god, I'm gonna be sick." Taehyung said before running to the nearest bathroom and throwing up violently into the toilet. Jungkook ran in and immediately started rubbing Taehyung's back, Everyone pecking through the door.