Checkup

A FEW HOURS LATER

Everyone sat in the waiting area of doctor's office waiting  in anticipation for Taehyung to be called to the back, especially Taehyung.

"Oh, I'm so excited. I wonder what their heartbeat will sound like." Taehyung said and rested his hands on his stomach. "I hope it's healthy." Jungkook hugged his shoulder and kissed his temple.

"Of course, it's going to be healthy. Tae relax, you're stressing yourself out. Everything's going to be fine." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled while a nurse pecked his head out of the doorway.

"Kim Taehyung, we're ready for you." He said and Taehyung smiled sheepishly yet brightly as everyone followed him.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Sum walked into the room and jumped in surprise at the number of people in the room.

"Crap, you scared me!" Sum said as she held the part where her heart is. "Wow the whole Bangtan Family is here." Taehyung laughed and nodded.

"Yep, I brought Namjoon-hyung, Jin-hyung, Hobi-hyung, and Suga-hyung." Taehyung said, Namjoon and Jhope waved at Sum while pleading guilty eyes watched her. "You remember Jimin, right?" Jimin gulped fearing Sum wouldn't catch on, but she did and she walked toward him.

"Of course I do, he was the that joked you were pregnant and you took a test as a joke. Nice to see you again Jimin." She shook his hand with a wink at Jimin and he smiled gratefully along Taehyung before he grabbed Jungkook's hand, both of them smiling lovingly at each other.

"And of course, I brought the father." Taehyung blushed as Jungkook kissed his cheek and Sum smiled proudly.

"I'm glad you did, that means less stress on your baby and a smooth pregnancy." Namjoon raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Kim.

"I have a few questions."  Namjoon said and Sum gestured him to continue. "How do males get pregnant in first place?" Jin fought back a groan while Taehyung and Jimin groaned as Jungkook shuddered, Sum smirked.

"I tell you, and I might say other things that should answer the rest of the questions you have."

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"That's everything, any more questions?" Sum asked and Namjoon simply shook his head while Jhope was scarred for life, she showed the diagram. "Ok then, let's start the check up. I analyzed the blood sample the nurse took for me and I am happy to tell you that your body is now producing enough estrogen on its own because you're estrogen levels are too high, so don't take anymore hormones hormones." Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Thank god." He said and Taehyung glared at him playfully while Sun chuckled.

"Yes, I'm sure you happy knowing that Taehyung won't be as hormonal as he has been for the last couple of weeks." Taehyung pouted.

"I wasn't that bad, was I?" Taehyung asked, tears formed his eyes and Jungkook instantly started to comfort him.

"No, sweetie not at all. Baby, don't cry ok?" Jungkook said as wiped Taehyung's tear and Taehyung giggled softly, Sum awed.

"Aren't you cute?" Sum commented and Taehyung smiled as he sniffled, Sun smiled back. "Moving along, blood pressure was a little high but it's fine because that's probably the just extra estrogen in your system. Heart rate's normal, physically everything is going smoothly. Which good, because what I'm really worried about is down the road mental wise." Everyone frowned, especially Taehyung.

"What do you mean, mental?" Taehyung asked and Sum sighed.

"I waited and see if you were going to tell Jungkook about the baby before I would say anything because I didn't want to put any pressure on you, but for a first male pregnancy in second trimester it's rather difficult. About 27% of pregnant males suffer from a lot of physiological disorders." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand.

"Like what?" Jungkook asked and Sum frowned.

"Intense insecurity, loss of self worth, paranoia, depression, you name it. Some, at least, 5% become suicidal because they don't have the proper support and then you have the 2% that actually commit suicide." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tighter as Taehyung and everyone except for a few gasped.

"That's not going to happen." Jungkook stated.

"Well, it shouldn't now since you're beside him but it can and it will if he gets triggered. Just in case, I suggest we schedule at least one therapeutic session once Taehyung reaches his second trimester every four days." Taehyung nodded solemnly and Jungkook rested his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, rubbing them softly making a small smile come onto Taehyung's face. Sum smiled sadly. "But enough about that, let's check on the little bunny." Sum started getting everything set up for the ultrasound. "Taehyung, lift up your shirt please." Taehyung blushed a bit as he lifted up his shirt in front of everyone and Sum squirted some gel on Taehyung's stomach.

"Ooh, that's a lot warmer than last time." Taehyung commented and Sum nodded.

"Yeah, I thought you would appreciate it." She grabbed the probe and started moving around Taehyung's stomach. "There's the little bunny." Everyone awed while Jungkook jaw dropped as he saw the black and white image on the screen of the ultrasound machine.

"Wow." Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "That's our baby?" Taehyung nodded with a few tears in his eyes.

"Yeah." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled brightly as he looked back at the screen.

"They're so small." Taehyung nodded and giggled happily as Jungkook kissed his hand. "They're beautiful." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips while Jhope raised an eyebrow.

"Why isn't there a heartbeat?" He asked and Sum hit her forehead, something she can be a little dumb.

"Oh right, I need to turn on the sound." Sum said and she turned a knob, a thumping of a heartbeat could be heard. Taehyung gasped happily along Jungkook as Everyone smiled at them. "That's the sound of healthy heartbeat, seems like everything looks fine." Taehyung sighed in relief as he wiped off the gel and put his shirt down.

"That's good, but why aren't I showing yet? I mean I am almost three months pregnant." Taehyung asked.

"It's because of how your uterus is positioned right now, I would tell you but that involves getting a x ray done and you're already pregnant so it's harmful the baby. You might show later on or might not show at all like my first patient, so don't worry about it." Taehyung nodded. "However, I am concerned about something else." Sum frowned, Taehyung noticed.

"What it it?" Taehyung asked and Sum tsked.

"Well even though we have a healthy heartbeat, the baby seems to be little agitated a bit. Anything I should know about?" Taehyung laughed nervously as Jin looked down in shame.

"I kinda of ate some food with a bit of coconut in it last night by accident." Sum nodded.

"I thought so, that's what it looks like when a pregnant males eats coconut. How did that happen?" Jin sighed.

"Because I put coconut milk in the sauce of the pasta I made last night so it's my fault the baby's agitated." Jin admitted. "Because I'm so stupid" He thought while Taehyung, along with everyone else, frowned slightly.

"Jin-hyung, it was an accident. You didn't know." Jin only frowned harder as Namjoon rubbed his back and kissed his forehead, Sum nodded.

"Exactly, how can you feel guilty for something you didn't know?" Sum said. "How can you forget?" She thought as Jin shrugged.

"I just am." "Because I should've known better."

Hello, everyone. Just wanted to say that 'Your First and Last' is now up so please check it out. Ok bye, I purple you!💜