How Bang PD found out

~One Year Ago~

It was the day before New Years Eve (Or Taehyung's birthday)  and it was close to midnight, thirty seconds to be exact. Taehyung and Jungkook sneaked out of the company's New Years party. Well, more like Taehyung dragged Jungkook out of the party and Jungkook let him. They went to staircase and sat down, Jungkook started the conversation.

"So why exactly did you drag me to staircase?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung rubbed his arms nervously.

"I wanted to spend some alone thing with you, considering we won't be able to see each other for the next two days." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded before kissing his temple. "Plus I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, what?" Taehyung smiled shyly before checking his watch, twenty second left.

"Well, remember the other day we watched that American New Years movie?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. "Remember how at midnight they kissed?" Jungkook smiled.

"You want to kiss at midnight, don't you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Since we can't tomorrow, can we?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course." Jungkook said as he caressed Taehyung's cheek and looked at his own watch. "Five.."

"Four.." Taehyung said softly.

"Three.." They say together.

"Two.."

"One."  Jungkook says before pressing his lips gently onto Taehyung's, kissing them softly as Taehyung kissed back. Then Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as Jungkook's hands found their way to Taehyung's waist. However with the two idols so wrapped up in the kiss, they didn't notice a certain CEO looking at them from the hallway and he smiled. Bang PD nodded in approval before tiptoeing away slowly.

~PRESENT: Two Weeks Later~

They were in Los Angeles eating dinner when Namjoon's phone ringed and it was Bang PD, he answered immediately.

"Good evening, Namjoon." Bang said and Namjoon smiled

"Hello Mr. Bang." Namjoon said aloud so everyone could hear him and they all said hi. "The members said hi."

"I know, I heard. Anyway, I'm looking for Jeongguk." Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Jeongguk?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook picked his head up at the mention of his name.

"Yes, I would like to speak with him. Is he there with you all?"

"Yes he's right here." Jungkook nodded. "I'm giving him the phone now." Jungkook took the phone.

"Hello?" Jungkook said.

"There you are, I've tried to call you about ten times."

"Oh you called me, my phone's dead. My apologies sir."

"That's alright, I know you all are working hard. However, I wanted to speak with you. I'm here in Los Angeles." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"You're in Los Angeles?" Jungkook asked and everyone look at him.

"Yes, I'm visiting some family here and I'll be leaving tomorrow night. Anyway, I need you to meet me at our building here. You and you alone, tomorrow at ten o'clock until 3 pm."

"Me? Alone?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes or is tomorrow a bad time?" Jungkook shook his head.