The Plan

LATER THAT EVENING WITH NAMJIN

They were in the bed, Namjoon was going over some songs while Jin watched him.

Jin sighed sadly as he thought about today and Namjoon noticed.

"Jinnie, you ok?" Namjoon asked and Jin shook his head, Namjoon puts the song away before giving his attention to Jin. "What's wrong?"

"It's about this plan, I don't think this is a good idea." Jin said and Namjoon sighed.

"Well Jin, it's not our decision. It's Jungkook's." Jin scoffed.

"Yeah, only because you gave him the stupid idea in the first place."

EARLIER THAT DAY

Jungkook was sobbing into a pillow as Jin rubbed his back.

"I'm so stupid, what was I thinking?!" Jungkook cried and Jin frowned.

"Maybe he didn't mean it. You could have just caught him on a bad day." Jungkook shook his head as he lifted his face from the pillow.

"No! He's right, I shouldn't be such coward. If only I told Bang Pd when I was supposed to, none of this would be happening." Jungkook admitted and Jin frowned along with Jhope.

"You're not giving up on him? Are you?" Jhope asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"Of course not!" Jungkook yelled, but he frowned. "But I don't know what to do, I just want to show him that I love him." Namjoon shrugged.

"Then why don't you?" Namjoon asked.

"And how do I do that?"

"What's the one thing Taehyung wants from you?" Jungkook thought about it and smiled.

"He wants me to show how important he is to me, he wants to know that he's important to me. I have to show him that he's important to me, to show him I'm not ashamed of him." Namjoon smiled.

"Then show him."

"But how?" Jhope beamed.

"Ooh, I have an idea. You should profess your love in front of ARMY!" Jhope said and Jungkook's eyes widened along with everyone else's.

"In front of ARMY?" Jungkook gulped, there's difference with telling Bang PD and telling ARMY. Telling ARMY means the entire world would know Jungkook and Taehyung were gay and together, he hasn't even told his own parents yet and Taehyung's parents already disowned him. He terrified, Jin hugged him by his shoulder.

"I know that seems terrifying, but think about how Taehyung will feel if you do something like that. It would probably make him feel like the most important person in the world or his world, you." Jin encouraged and Jungkook thought about it. He could see it, Taehyung smiling brightly with his cute box smile as he's crying and hugging Jungkook close. It made Jungkook smile.

"You're right hyung, I'm gonna do it." Jungkook said.

"Yay!" Jin cheered, but Yoongi frowned.

"But wait...."

"Yoongi, shut up." Jin stated, Yoongi rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"Like I was saying, do you think you should get Bang Pd's permission before doing that? Even if he knows, 'coming out' to ARMY is could affect all of our paychecks." Yoongi said.

"Then I'll ask Bang Pd when we get back to Korea." Jungkook said.

"But we won't be back in Korea for a week." Jhope said and Namjoon shrugged.