Telling Them (Part 1)

AFTER THE CONCERT

Everyone was on their way back to the dorm, in separate cars. Namjin was in the first, Yoonminseok in the second, and Taekook in third with Taehyung still crying. Happy crying of course, making Jungkook chuckle as he wiped his tears.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung sniffed.

"I can't help it, I'm hormonal and happy." Taehyung said as he wiped his tear and he giggled as Jungkook kissed his temple, Taehyung smiled at him. "I can't believe you just did that, you told basically the entire world that you're gay." Jungkook nodded.

"Yep, and I also told them I love you more than anything is this world." Jungkook said, then he shrugged as he looked at Taehyung's flat stomach with a smile. "Well almost than anything, because I'm going to love them just as much." Taehyung smiled softly as he looked down at his stomach and rubbed it softly, Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "How far along are you?" Taehyung thought about it.

"I'm about two months and two weeks in." Jungkook frowned.

"So I've pretty much missed most of your first trimester? I'm sorry, Tae." Taehyung frowned and pecked Jungkook's lips softly.

"Don't apologize." Jungkook shook his head.

"No, because it's my fault. I should have never 'broken' up with you and I should have just told Bang Pd instead of being a coward about us."

"You are not a coward, you just told...wait a second. Bang Pd, what is he going to say about the concert?! We're screwed." Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung's eyes widened. "How can you laugh at something like this? We're going to be in so much trouble!"

"Tae, relax. I had Bang Pd's permission, he already knew about us before I even told him." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"You told him?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. "When?" Jungkook shallowed hard.

"The day you left the hotel." Taehyung frowned and looked down.

"You mean if I didn't leave that day, this wouldn't have happened?" Jungkook groaned.

"Taehyung please..." Taehyung shook his head and laughed sarcastically.

"See it's not your fault, it's mine. None of this would have happened if I had just stayed at the hotel." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and pressed his lips against Taehyung's, Jungkook looked at him as Taehyung's eyes trickled a few tears.

"Stop that right now. If I can't blame myself, then you can't blame yourself. What happened happened and we overcame it so please don't get upset over it. You said it yourself, it's not good for the baby. Everything's going to be alright, ok?" Taehyung nodded and Jungkook wipes his tears before kissing his cheek.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

They finally arrived at the dorm and Jungkook immediately went over to Taehyung's side of the car, Taehyung opened the door before looking at Jungkook in confusion.

"Kookie?...ah!" Taehyung yelped as Jungkook lifted him up and carried him bridestyle into the dorm, not even noticing the other members smiling at the sweet display. "Jungkook, put me down!" Taehyung pouted and Jungkook shook his head.

"Nope." Jungkook said, plain and simple as he walked up the stairs. "I'm going to make sure you don't lift even a finger while you're pregnant." Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"I'm pregnant, not disabled." Jungkook lightly kicked the door to their bedroom open and walked inside.

"I don't care, you're not lifting a finger." Jungkook said as he kicked the door closed before laying Taehyung carefully on the bed and Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully with a laugh.

"Who knew you going to be this overprotective?" Jungkook shrugged as he crawl next to Taehyung.

"Can you blame me? You're pregnant with my child. I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that." Taehyung laughed softly as Jungkook looked at Taehyung's stomach again and he smiled softly. "I almost can't believe it, we're actually going to have a baby." Taehyung nodded, then frowned softly and Jungkook noticed. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked straight into his eyes.

"Are you really sure you ready to be a father?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook frowned before lifting up Taehyung's shirt, making Taehyung's eyes widened. "Jungkook, what are you doing?!" Taehyung tried to cover up, only to have Jungkook pin his hands onto the bed on each side. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's stomach with its slight bump and he looked back up at Taehyung, looking straight in his eyes.

"Taehyung, I meant what I said on stage." Jungkook said in seriousness as he kissed Taehyung softly and he kissed back. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook's tongue whirled around his mouth and Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's bottom lip before kissing down his neck to his stomach, leaving little gentle pecks in the lower abdomen before looking back at Taehyung. "I love you and our baby and I'm going to be there for you both. So please don't doubt me anymore." Taehyung nodded and Jungkook kissed him again, this time his hands on Taehyung's waist while Taehyung's hands rested on Jungkook's chest. The door opened.

"Guys, Joon wants...oh." Jhope said as he walked in and Taehyung blushed while Jungkook groaned in annoyance.

"We really get such bad timing." Jungkook mumbled to himself before sighing as he sat next Taehyung while he looked at Jhope."What is it hyung?" Jhope smiled sheepishly.

"Well Namjoon wanted to talk to with you guys about everything and check with Taehyung, but I can see you're busy so have fun making me more nieces or nephews." Jhope said and his eyes widened as Jungkook facepalmed while Taehyung looked angrily at Jungkook. "Oops. Ooh, I hear Jimin calling. Yes Jiminie?!" Jhope shut the door and Taehyung crossed his arms as he glared at Jungkook.

"You told him I was pregnant?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped, talk about mood swing.

"N-not exactly." Taehyung cocked an eyebrow. "I might have."

"Jungkook!"

"I didn't mean to, he was emotional support when I opened the envelope last night. That's how he found out and he fine with it because he knew of a guy that had gotten pregnant before." Taehyung hid his face in his hands with a groan, Jungkook shrugged while wrapping his arms around Taehyung and he rubbed his sides. "But is that necessarily a bad thing? That just means two less people to explain this too, we have to tell rest of the hyung's sooner or later right?" Jungkook kissed the Taehyung's nape and Taehyung sighed, his hands resting on top of Jungkook's as he leaned back into chest.

"You're right, I know you're right." Taehyung said, nuzzling into Jungkook's neck. "But I'm scared Kookie." Taehyung admitted. "What if they don't accept them?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook smiled at him.

"They will, don't worry." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung smiled softly.