Chapter 5. New Friends And Massacre

Naruto was in his house reading a scroll about the Uzumaki clan that his mom left him. It told about it's history, traditions, training, philosophy, and culture. If also mentioned about the Uzumaki summons but didn't tell what they were, but that they were powerful enough to take on tailed beasts even the 3 strongest ones.

"Wow my clan was so amazing" said Naruto with stars in his eyes as he unrolled some more of the scroll.

He continued reading till he finished the scroll which simply broke down the clans history to be much simpler to understand.

Naruto reached over and grabbed another scroll that his great great granduncle Tobirama.

Before he could start reading it Kurama interrupted him.

"Naruto your too young to read that one" said Kurama who has been watching in amusement as Naruto soaked up everything about his family.

"Aww but why not Kyuubi?" Whined Naruto while making a pouty face.

"S rank Jutsus, that's why" said Kurama flatly.

"Oh..." Said Naruto who grabbed the scroll and put it back "so which ones can I read then?".

Kurama sent a little bit of his chakra into Naruto that allowed him to see and hear everything that Naruto does.

Naruto's eyes turned red and his pupils turned into slits as he felt Kurama take over for a moment and look around.

"That one" said Kurama with his eyes locked onto a scroll that had kanji for shurikenjutsu.

Kurama let control go of Naruto as he walked over and grabbed the scroll and opened it up.

"Shurikenjutsu?" Said Naruto before he shrugged his shoulders and began reading it, he quickly realized why Kurama suggested this.

'Shurikenjutsu is the art of learning to throw your shuriken and kunai along with other weapons, they may seem like mere distractions but that far from the truth. A single Kunai could end a needless battle, instead of wasting stamina or chakra, you could end it with the simple flick of a kunai'.

Naruto continued to read the scroll Tobirama wrote and after a hour he finished it and put the scroll back before he went outside.

He stood Infront of some targets and pulled out a pair of kunai before he threw them at the targets and hit 2 bullseye's.

"Sweet, now I just gotta keep training then I'll be as good as my dad" said Naruto who reached for some more kunai before he felt someone at the gate. He put down his Kunai and walked to the gate and saw Kakashi standing there reading his book.

"Hey Kakashi sensei" said Naruto opening the gate.

"Oh well hello Naruto, so you ready for some more training?" Said Kakashi putting his book away.

"Mhm let's go" said Naruto as he closed the gate and felt Kakashi place his hand on his head then they both disappeared.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile in the Uchiha compound things weren't going well, the elders and some of the more blind members want to rebel. Not realizing that if they do they'll weaken the Hidden Leaf and tempt Iwa or another village to attack them.

"I can't believe this is happening.." said Fugaku rubbing his temples as Mikoto gently rubbed his back.

"The elders again" said Mikoto.

"Yes.. especially my father he wants to use Naruto as a weapon even though I said I won't allow it, he's pushing us harder and harder now" said Fugaku. "Where's Sasuke...".