Chapter 18. Naruto Vs Mifune

"would you like some tea Uzumaki-san?" Asked Mifune sitting down with Naruto sitting infront of him.

"I'd love some Mifune-dono" said Naruto.

He was handed a cup of tea from a servant who then gave Mifune some and bowed before she left the room.

"So tell me abit about yourself Uzumaki-dono".

"Well let's see.. I like to read and learn new things to help me become a powerful well rounded ninja and I love training. Along with spending time with my friends and family".

"Mm very admirable and well thought out especially since most kids your age would only want to know whatever is the strongest or flashiest".

"Don't get me wrong I'd love to learn those as well but I know well that even the most powerful ninja in the world can be killed. By something as simple as a kunai or poison if he or she isn't careful".

"That is indeed true".

"Tell me about yourself Mifune-dono".

"Hmm, I enjoy art and training much like you but I train mostly in kenjutsu. I do enjoy spending time with my family when time permits me too".

"I see that both of us have some of the same interests".

"It appears so".

They both then went through the rest of the day talking with them learning more about each other and trying to get the other. To slip up and reveal something that would help the other in the political talks.

"It appears to be late so why don't we call it a night and tomorrow we shall begin the political talks" said Mifune standing up. "I'll have a servant escort you to your room for the night".

Naruto bowed his head and stood up leaving while following the servant walking through the halls before he arrived at his room.

"This is your room Senju-sama" said the servant.

"Thank you".

He walked into the room and sweat dropped at the sight before him.

Fuu was asleep sprawled out on her bed and snoring while Akane was reading a book next to her in the bed.

"I'm guessing Fuu was really tired?" Said Naruto walking into the room.

"Yeah she was giving some sugary treats and then while you were talking to Mifune she was bouncing around like crazy... It took me and Yamato sensei 3 hours to get her to calm down.." said Akane.

"Yeah... That sounds like Fuu".

He then grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom to get changed before he came back and went into his own bed.

"Well goodnight Akane and Fuu.

"Night".

"Zzzzzzzz food... Zzzz".

Naruto chuckled at his friend and went to sleep.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When he woke up he was in a quite an interesting situation.

Fuu some how ended up in his bed sleeping on top of him and Akane was now awake glaring at Fuu with a scowl and puffed cheeks.

"Uuuh?".

"Baka" she said turning away pouting.

"Mmm Naruto I'll happily have your ramen noodle.." said Fuu in her sleep.

Naruto's face started going neon red matching his hair while Akane started to blush and looked at Fuu with anger.

She quickly stood up grabbing Fuu by her hair dragging her out of bed to the bathroom for them to get changed.