Chapter 6. Rage Of The Slug Princess

In the Hidden Leaf village life was peaceful but sad as of right now because of the Uchiha clan massacre.

At the gates of the village were to chunin, Izumo and Kotetsu. They were both standing at the gates guarding it but we're both board out of their minds.

"Man this sucks... I can't believe we got sent here because we couldn't protect that shipment of Icha Icha" said Izumo.

"I know... Hopefully something interesting will happen today" said Kotetsu.

"Dude don't say that! You probably just jinxed us" said Izumo.

"Oh come on what's the worse that could happen? Oh look 10 minutes before we have to open the gate" said Kotetsu.

Just then they felt the ground shake, the both looked at each other confused before they felt it again. The ground kept shaking and becoming more powerful and violent.

After a minute of this they noticed 3 figures heading towards them and the ground cracking from on of them.

The 2 in the back were Jiraiya and Shizune, but the one Infront of them scared both Izumo and Kotetsu.

Tsunade Senju, the slug princess. And she looked pissed. A massive dark aura was surrounding her and the ground kept breaking from each step she took.

Both Izumo and Kotetsu started shaking from the sight as they watched the 3 of them walk towards the gate.

"T-tsunade-sama here let me o-"

*BOOOOOM!*

The massive gates of Konoha were blown off their hinges and sent across the village with one imbedding itself on Hokage Monument and the other disappearing into the sky.

Tsunade then kept walking and looked even more pissed now.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiruzen was doing some paperwork and wondering if Naruto would like to go and have lunch with him when he heard a loud explosion. He turned around and saw one of the doors of the Konoha gate was imbedded in mountain of Hokage Monument.

"...well... Tsunade is here..." Said Hiruzen sending a quiet prayer that he lives. After a couple minutes he heard some screaming.

"I DON'T CARE IF HE'S TALKING TO KAMI HERSELF!! NOW MOVE!!" Screamed Tsunade who punched a chunin through his door and out his window.

Hiruzen looked and saw Tsunade... And he's never seen her this pissed before, he was pretty sure she would scare Kami.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Achoo" said Kami.

"Are you alright Kami-sama?" Asked the Shinigami.

"Yes, I think someone is talking about me though" said Kami.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Sensei where is he!" Said Tsunade in some controlled anger.

"He was released from the hospital a while ago and h-" Hiruzen was cut off when Tsunade lifted him from the collar of his robes.

"WHAT!? WHY WAS HE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!" Yelled Tsunade.

"H-he was injured" said Hiruzen.

Tsunade raised her fist to hit him when she was stopped by Jiraiya grabbing it.

"Hime we both know sensei did the best he could to help Naruto, but don't get me wrong I'm pissed too. Sensei tell us what's happened since I left" said Jiraiya sitting down and placing a privacy seal down.