Chapter 27. Mission To Suna

Walking down the road of Konoha was Anko, she was heading to her favorite dango shop to get some new dango that they were advertising earlier. As she kept walking she saw a certain red head walking down the road towards a weapon shop, a smirk appeared on her face "it's been a while since I gave him a test".

For Naruto he was heading to Kinsei's fine weapon shop to sell some of his other seals he made for the regular ninja to buy, he had two types of seals he makes for the ninja in the village.

The first kind was his regular higher quality seals that are sold to the chunin and jonin of the village, once those hit the market they were sold out within two hours giving how good they were. Because of this Naruto usually has to have 5 to 6 clones work on seals everyday to keep up with the demand of the seals.

The second kind of seals are what he calls Uzumaki grade seals which only the Anbu and select people he allows to use, they are regular seals except they are four times stronger or more effective. He placed seals on all of these so they couldn't be copied unless you were a seal master level 8 at the bare minimum.

"Hmm I have an appointment with Jiji at..".

"10" said Kurama.

"Thank you Kurama".

Said fox just grunted and decided to go and explore his new landscape Naruto made, he modified the seal slightly and changed his mindscape to a massive forest for Kurama to wander around freely, the seal was changed into a tattoo that was hidden under his fur.

Kurama wouldn't admit it but he truly did appreciate this since it gave him more of a sense of freedom, plus now he doesn't just have to go through Naruto's memories to get that feeling.

Back with Naruto he was a block away when a familiar mass squashed against his back and he heard a extremely seductive voice in his ear.

"Well hello little fox~" said Anko as she wrapped her arms around him "I see this delicious morsel walking around and I knew I just had to see him".

"Hello Anko" said Naruto as he did his best to not get flustered.

"Ooh what's this? Don't find me attractive? I mean last time you couldn't keep your hands off me and kept making me gag on the long hard rod of yours~" said Anko.

Onlookers went wide eyed and some passed out with nosebleeds.

"That did not happen and I can assure you if it did you would still be in bed resting" said Naruto as he pinched his leg.

"Oh and why is that?" Said Anko.

"I'm not only a Uzumaki but I'm a Senju... You do the math" said Naruto as he managed to escape her "god damn you Anko!..". He thought as he tried to make his train of thought go somewhere else so his boner would go away.

Meanwhile with Anko she was thinking of what he said before it clicked. Uzumaki's are known for stamina while Senju's are known for strength, It was now her turn to get a small blush "hahahaha if I didn't have my eyes set on someone else I'd definitely throw my hat in that ring for him".

For Naruto he made it to the weapon shop and dropped off the seals and got his pay, he was now on his way to  Hokage tower.

"Hmm maybe after my meeting I should ask Akane and Fuu if they'd like to hang out and do something today" he said as he continued to jump from building to building.

It didn't take him long and he climbed up the side of the building, landing on the window sill "hey Jiji can I have that hat now?" He said with his trademark fox like grin.

"Just like your grandfather and even your dad before he became Hokage, never can use the door" said Hiruzen.

"Haha why use it when the window is easier to use" said Naruto "so what did ya need me for?".