Chapter 35. Chunin Exams First Rounds

Naruto was standing on the balcony of a building over looking the arena, he still had a couple minutes until it started, so he decided to sit here and enjoy the peace and quiet before his fight with Lee.

As he continued to sit and wait, he remembered everything that went on over the last week with his teammates and Kayo, along with a couple of his friends and a couple of other ninja from different villages.

He was honestly shocked that the Fire Daimyo asked him to get in a relationship with his granddaughter, he didn't deny that she was extremely beautiful.

It took a lot of talking, but Naruto eventually settled on simply asking her out on a date and if something blossoms from that, then see where it goes. If not then he just plans to be very good friends with her.

Luckily the Daimyo did agree to this and Naruto then explained the situation to Kayo, Akane, Fuu and Tsunade since she's the clan head of the Senju and is his guardian.

Safe to say Akane and Fuu weren't happy at first, but had to bite the kunai and deal with it. He was going to have, to have 8 wives regardless of if he wants to and it's better that it's someone who genuinely cares about him and not some fangirl or someone's daughter from the civilian council.

Tsunade... she outright threatened the girl which was something no one would ever get away with, but the Fire Daimyo and his wife understood that she was doing it out of love to protect Naruto, so they said nothing.

His mind then went to the second meeting that he had with both Temari then a couple days later, Yugito.

Both kunochi were cautious of him but still engaged in a friendly conversation with him, while trying to subtly get information on him, while he did the same and thanked Anko internally for teaching him how woman will use seduction to get information. Some will even go as far as to sleep with the man to get it, if they deem the information that valuable.

Naruto was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw the Raikage walked into the kage booth to talk to Hiruzen.

___

"Ah Raikage-dono" said Hiruzen standing up and extending his hand "it's good to see you after so many years".

"It's good to see you as well Hokage-dono" he said taking his hand and shaking it "this was a very long trip and I'm not looking forward to the paperwork when I get back" he grumbled while walking over and taking a seat next to Hiruzen who sat back down, with both of their guards standing behind them.

Hiruzen hid a smile, no way was he going to reveal the fact he knew the secret to it, this is to funny in his opinion.

"Everyone seems far more excited then what I see in my own village when we host the exams or from what I hear from my ninja when they report back to me" said the Raikage.

"Indeed and I believe it has to do with who we have fighting this year, the son of the 4th hokage and princess of Uzushiogakure, the last loyal Uchiha, the children of the 4th Kazekage and lastly the granddaughter of Hanzo The Salamander" said Hiruzen.

"Yes that will bring lots of new business and customers.. along with those in higher positions" A said while looking over at a private booth where he saw the Fire Daimyo with his family and guards. His eyes also caught the sight of his granddaughter who his reports said was close with the Uzumaki Senju heir.

"Jajaja I agree, the Daimyo was interested in seeing the matches so he came to hopefully see Naruto-kun fight Sasuke" said Hiruzen.

"I am also interested in seeing Minatos son fight, from what by brother told me, he is indeed strong for his age" he said stroking his chin.