Chapter 13. Uzumaki Summons

Naruto was destroying everything in his path while in the 3 tailed form of Kurama.

Jiraiya jumped out of the way when Naruto's tail slammed Into the ground shattering the ground and creating a massive crater about the size of a large house.

"NARUTO CALM DOWN!!!" Yelled Tsunade before she herself had to jump away from Naruto who's hand destroyed an entire city block.

"RAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Naruto continued to destroy everything in his path. Tears continued to stream down his eyes from the pain he felt and all the visions he still saw of his clan... His family... They were all butchered just to get power and use the children as slaves.

"Rasengan!!" Yelled Jiraiya jumping towards him trying to knock him out but Naruto shot at him, at Kage level speeds and slugged him to the ground.

He lifted his arm up to crush his head when he froze trying to fight off the anger of Kurama's chakra.

"Naruto you need to calm down!!! Don't let my chakra consume you!!" Yelled Kurama.

Naruto tried but when he opened his eyes and looked up he saw a skeleton holding two smaller ones looking like it was trying to protect them. The skeletons had multiple Kunai's and swords embedded in them.

Jiraiya created another Rasengan and slammed it into Naruto's stomach sending him far away.

"Naruto please calm down!" Yelled Akane looking at the direction he was sent.

Naruto smashed into a building and saw hundreds of skeletons and they all looked to be smaller than himself meaning they were children. That was were cut down on the spot giving all the for a ninja bodies on the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto's pained screams were heard across the entire island as a fourth tail came out and his skin began peeling. A black ball of chakra surrounded his body and a massive explosion occurred and Naruto looked to made out of blood red chakra. His eyes were white soulless holes on his face and his moth looked to be a jagged jaw.

"Fuu your going to need my chakra to subdue him" said Chomei looking at Naruto.

"But we never tried this before!" Said Fuu.

"I know b- DUCK!!!!!" yelled Chomei and Fuu quickly did as asked and missed a tiny tailed beast bomb that destroyed a large hill behind them.

Everyone looked and saw Naruto standing and not moving before he disappeared.

Akane was suddenly shoved out of the way from Tsunade as she got punched by Naruto which shattered her arm and flung her far away.

She fell to the ground with fear in her eyes as Naruto's soulless white eyes turned to her and he started to walk to her.

"N-naruto stop.. please.. this isn't you..." Said Akane looking at him.

"A.....kane...." Said Naruto in a groggily deep demonic voice.

"Yes.. please calm down Naruto, I know your in pain but don't let it consume you" said Akane.

Naruto then grabbed his head and screamed as he tried to fight off all his hatred and anger from Kurama's chakra. Who was also trying to pull back on it as well.

Just then the necklace Tsunade gave him started to glow brightly and trees shot out of the ground surrounding him and entangling him. Drawing all the chakra away from him showing his face which was glowing red as if he was just badly sun burned.

As this was happening Jiraiya finished a seal and ran to him and threw it at him hitting his forehead sealing all of Kurama's chakra away.

Naruto slumped forward unconscious and the seal on his forehead activated and started to heal him along with the tiny bit of Kurama's chakra that was left.