Chapter 9. Another Uzumaki?

Deep in the woods was Zuko Uzumaki who was dragging his massive Odachi behind him and leaving a massive trail of blood. From all the enemy ninja he killed and also from his own wounds he received from the Root Anbu.

His armor was broken and destroyed beyond repair, his left arm was missing and from all the cuts and stabs he received. He was loosing consciousness from blood loss and all the poison in his system.

Zuko fell to the ground only being held up by his sword he was leaning on for support.

"No... Get up.. I need to get to Yona and Akane... Then we need to find Kushina-sama.." said Zuko as he tried to force his body up to no avail.

After a couple more attempts that lead to failures, he heard something big land Infront of him and he looked up and was wide eyed.

It was the summon of the Uzumaki clan that the royal family used but the other Uzumaki's we're allowed if they proved worthy of them.

"Hello Zuko Uzumaki" said the summon with a deep voice looking down at the man with respect in it's eyes.

"Wait.. if your here then does... Is Kushina-sama alright!?" Yelled Zuko hoping the princess or now queen of Uzushiogakure was safe.

"Sadly she died the day the Kyuubi attacked the Hidden Leaf" said the summon "but her son lives and is now heir to the throne".

Zuko slumped forward a little more with a small smile on his face "I know I have no right to ask you this but is my family alright?".

"Yes they are currently heading in the same direction of where the prince is" said the summon.

"Thank you... I know I won't live long and that I'll never see my family again but could you please give my daughter these" said Zuko reaching for his. Sword and placing it on the ground, then taking off his Sode from his shoulder and placing it on the ground. "These were passed down my family for the last 200 years and it's... Time my.. daughter takes them...".

The summon looked at Zuko and nodded it's head and reached over and grabbed the sword and Sode. "Once the prince summons us I'll be sure to give your daughter these, you have my word Uzumaki".

"Thank you..." said Zuko before his body gave and fell but was caught before he hit the ground.

"You have proven yourself to be a true Uzumaki and because of that you shall be buried in the valley of the Uzumaki's in our summoning world".

Zuko's eyes widened at hearing this, only those of the clan that prove themselves to be true Uzumaki's and honor the traditions and rules of the clan. Or show great courage and sacrifice are allowed to be buried there and because of this, it was the greatest honor an Uzumaki can receive.

"Thank you..." Said Zuko "tell my family... I... Love th...em...." His eyes closed one last time as the blood loss and poison finally killed him.

The summon looked down at the man with sadness clear in his orange eyes
Before rage clouded them. "They will all pay for killing the Uzumaki clan.. every last one of them!!". Yelled the summon before it's tail whipped out in anger and destroyed over 10 acres of the forest.

After it calmed down it poofed away in a cloud of smoke only leaving a blood trail from Zuko and the destroyed forest.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto and Kayo were sitting at the dining table giggling at the Daimyo's face since they both pranked him by putting hot sauce in his breakfast he just ate.

"I'll get you back Naruto mark my words" said the Daimyo with a grin on his face and planning how to get him back.

"I have no idea what your talking about I'm innocent" said Naruto making all the samurai and servants sweat drop.