Chapter 26. Returning To Konoha

Naruto was sitting on the porch of Tazuna's house writing letter for Jiraiya informing him about everything that's happened in the wave country. He is also working on a letter for the fire Daimyo to talk about having the wave be a part of the land of fire along with it being under the Uzumaki clans jurisdiction along with Uzushiogakure so he can rebuild his clans homeland.

As he continued writing the letters Zabuza looked over at him while leaning against one of the support beams for the overhang.

It's been a couple days since the battle of the bridge and they were now just waiting for Zabuza and Haku to get healed enough so they can leave in case any ninja hunters found out they are here.

"I have to admit your powerful and in a couple years you'll surpass both your parents if your this strong already" said Zabuza.

I appreciate the compliment Zabuza and it was an honor to fight a member of the seven deadly swordsman" said Naruto as he finished up the letters. He bit his thumb and went through a couple of hand signs before he slammed his hand on the ground and a poof of smoke appeared.

Once the smoke cleared Gamakichi appeared.

"Hey bro what's up?" He said looking at Naruto "ya got any snacks for me?".

Naruto reached into his pocket and handed him two bags of chips "nothing much Gamakichi, I need you to deliver these two scrolls, ones for Toad Jiji and the other is for the fire Daimyo".

"No problem bro" he said as he took the scrolls and the chips and proofed away.

"Huh so those are the infamous toad summons... I thought they were bigger" said Zabuza.

"The battle toads are the ones that get giant but most of the toads get to the size of a small house or smaller" said Naruto as he cleaned up his brush and ink he used for the scrolls.

"Hmm, Kiri isn't well known for summons so I was just curious" Zabuza simply said.

"Really? Didn't they used to have crocodile and shark summons?" Said Naruto.

"Used to, they were lost during the second Shinobi war when my village attacked yours".

"That must've been a painful hit for your village to loose two village summons that have been loyal since before your village was fully formed" said Naruto.

"Indeed it was, but a good amount of the ninja see it as the consequences for attacking your village even though they did absolutely nothing to contribute in the war against us except for a couple individuals who left on their own to help Konoha" said Zabuza.

Naruto just nodded his head and stared off at the water in the distance for a little bit "so what now? We gave you some of the money from Gato's mansion which was enough to pay for you twice".

95% of the money from Gato's mansion went to the wave while the rest went between Zabuza and the two Konoha teams and the money they took was equivalent for five A rank missions.

"Me and Haku will be heading back to Kiri to join the rebellion to help them, with this money it should help them for a little while" said Zabuza.

"I wish you luck then and I hope you and the rebels will be able to free Kiri from this bloody civil war" said Naruto.

___

It was the next day and they were all leaving, they wished the people of the wave country the best before they left.

After they crossed the bridge Naruto and Zabuza shook hands and Zabuza said something that shocked everyone.

"You sparred my life kid... And because of that I owe you a debt, so if you ever need a sword or someone killed inform me and I'll do it".