Chapter 23. Zabuza

It was a peaceful day in Konoha, birds were chirping, civilians going about their day and ninja patrolling or wandering around looking for something or someone.

"I SAID NO!!!!!" *BOOOOM*.

Everyone looked up and saw a figure go flying and slam into the Hyuga compound.

Back at the front of the Uzumaki Senju compound was a very angry Tsunade "damn Hyuga why won't they get the message I won't let Naruto marry any of them!".

Ever since it was announced that Naruto was put in the CRA almost every clan that had a daughter tried to get Tsunade to agree to have them marry Naruto. The only one who didn't was Tsume who simply said "if my daughter or member of my clan falls for him then that's fine, me and my clan have no interest in trying to control the pups clans unlike everyone else or have your influence. My ancestors have always respected your clansmen and any time we had a marriage between us we let the couple decide which clan they want to be part of".

Safe to say Tsunade's respect for the Inuzuka grew that day.

She went back into the clan compound and saw Shizune looking over some medical cases seeing what she'd have to do to help them heal.

"Oh Tsunade-sama was it the Hyuga again?" Said Shizune looking up at her.

Tsunade sat down in the chair Infront of Shizune "yes... The elders of the clan keep trying to get me to make Naruto marry Hinata".

"Wow.. they must be really desperate then" said Shizune as she poured herself and Tsunade a cup of tea.

"They are, after Minato died along with Kushina then me leaving, they became the second strongest clan in Konoha then the Uchiha clan were massacred so they became the strongest clan in the village. Then all of a sudden me and Naruto arrived the Hyuga feel threatened given once he becomes stronger they may be moved to the third strongest while the Uzumaki and Senju become the two strongest clans that also have the most influence in all of Hi no Kuni especially since Naruto has a close relationship with the Daimyo and his family".

So in order to prevent that they want want to marry into the clan so they can have influence over both clans to ensure the Hyuga stays the strongest" said Tsunade.

She sighed and slumped further into her chair hoping the arranged marriage requests will stop soon.

Just then a knock on the gate was heard and Shizune walked to it and checked it out.

"I hope Naruto, Fuu and Akane come back from that B rank bandit fortress raid soon..." Said Tsunade.

"TSUNADE-SAMA!!".

Tsunade immediately stood up and ran outside seeing Shizune standing Infront of a massive pile of letters and scrolls that was about 10 feet high "what the hell is this!?".

"T-this are all r-requests to marry Naruto from nobles and clans from all over Konoha and other countries and villages" said Shizune.

5 veins and tick marks appeared on Tsunade's forehead as her eyebrow started to twitch in anger as a fire appeared in her eye.

___

Hiruzen just finished going through his training regiment in his private training grounds so he can get back in shape, he was about to go and get himself some food when a Anbu appeared.

"Forgive me Hokage-sama but a urgent letter appeared from team 7" said the Anbu.

Hiruzen nodded his head and body flickered back to his office where he saw his clone working on all the less important stuff, he grabbed the letter from the messenger hawk and read it.