Chapter 40. Akatsuki

A few days passed since then and from what Tsunade received from another letter, Suna was sending Temari along with a small delegation to discuss the prisoner transfer and how Temari will be living here along with being a ambassador between both Suna and Konoha.

They were informed that they will arrive in Konoha, in 5 days from now to discuss then set a date for the prisoner transfer.

"Ugh so much paperwork I have to personally go over and can't have a clone do it" Tsunade grumbled as she continued to read a envelope that she herself needed to read and not a clone.

Off in the other room, she has 3 shadow clones doing all the non critical paperwork.

Her eyes then caught something from a report from an Anbu squad, rumors about two individuals wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them, walking through a small town towards Konoha out near the border with Ame two days ago. Her mind began to recall something that Jiraiya mentioned a while back, when it finally clicked.

The Akatsuki wore those cloaks and they were after the Jinchuriki.

"ANBU!!" She yelled standing up.

"Hai" four Anbu immediately appeared before her kneeling.

"Put the village in high alert and I want every Jonin on the look out for figures with black cloaks with red clouds on them, also round up 3 or 4 squads of Anbu and bring Naruto and Fuu here immediately!!" She yelled.

They were about to do what she said, when a massive explosion went off outside the walls and they could all now sense lots of chakra.

"Naruto.." she smashed through her window and jumped down into the village before racing towards the smoke collum "damnit Jiraiya why did you have to go and spy on Oto now!!".

___

(5 minutes ago)

Naruto was in one of the further training grounds away from Konoha so he doesn't bother the people inside the village with his training or jutsus.

He was going through his katas when he noticed that something seemed off and it felt as if someone was watching him, turning his head he didn't see anyone, but that only put him more on edge.

"Kekeke look at this Itachi" said a voice making Naruto whip his head around seeing two figures standing a distance away.

It was a large man with a black robe with red cloud markings all over it. He had a head band for Kiri, with a scratch on it showing he was a rouge ninja. But what's most notable about the man was his appearance is his pale blue skin with six black markings on his face and shoulders, that appear to be gills, and razor-sharp teeth. He also has a giant sword on his back that was wrapped in bandages.

The second man was a fairly tall man of fair complexion. He had red sharingan eyes, under which were long, pronounced tear-troughs. He had jet-black hair that was pulled back in a low ponytail and his face was framed with centre-parted bangs. The rest of his face was hidden by his collar which was the same as his partners cloak but he had a slashed Konoha forehead on his head.

"Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki" said Naruto as sweat began to build up on the side of his head from nervousness.

"Hehehe look at that Itachi, we're famous" said Kisame with a dark chuckle, finding it humorous.

"...".

"Oh well, not like it matters, now we can do this the easy way or the fun way?" Said Kisame "come with us quietly or I'll cut off your legs and drag you".

"I'm sorry but my grandma said I shouldn't follow people that I don't really know" said Naruto as he tried to think of a way out of this situation given he was staring at 2 S class ninja.