Chapter 24. Land Of Waves

"DAMNIT HAKU!!" yelled Zabuza while he was getting his burns healed along with getting stitches.

"I'm sorry Zabuza-sama but it's going to hurt since you won't let me give you any pain killers" Haku simply said.

"Tch.." he the turned his head and looked out the window of their hideout and thought over his two fights.

Kakashi was a challenge and it was only because of them fighting on the water that he was able to capture him. But then that Uzumaki kid showed up.

"He's definitely gonna be as powerful as his mother..".

"Zabuza-sama?".

"That Uzumaki boy.. he's powerful much like his parents and when he reaches his prime he will be a force of nature" said Zabuza with a hint of respect in his voice.

"Why do you respect him so much? Most times when you loose a fight you usually brood over it and train to counter that person so you can kill him or her" said Haku with genuine curiosity.

"The Uzumaki clan are a clan that every swordsman or aspiring swordsman should respect.. I mean they are the ones that gave the title of the 'Seven Deadly Swordsman'. The Uzumaki were unmatched when it came to Kenjutsu and Fuinjutsu".

"Could you tell me how the seven swordman were created?".

"It began around the founding of Kiri, we were a weak village but to show that we were strong the first Kage had a legendary blacksmith create 40 sentient swords and they were given to the 40 greatest swordsman/strongest ninja in the country. After that the Kage killed the blacksmith to ensure no one else could learn to make them.

We wanted to claim the title of the strongest swordsman in the world and because of that the 40 swordsman challenged the Uzumaki clan.... A day later a single boat came and the leader of the clan Ashra Uzumaki showed up wielding her clans sword.

It wasn't even a battle... All except for the 7 strongest of them were killed and the swords destroyed.. but the last 7 swords all bore a scar from that fight.. Ashra-sama respected us so much that she let them live and gave them the title of the 'Seven Deadly Swordsman'". He then pulled up his sword showing a massive deep cut along the side that could never heal.

"It was for that very reason why the 7 swordsmen refused to invade Uzushiogakure when Kiri attacked them".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was inside a building, he sent a small chakra pulse and sensed that his team and team 7 we're downstairs below him.

He slowly got up and started to walk down the stairs when he heard talking.

"Are you serious!? You and that boy are really Uzumaki's?" Said Tazuna with hope and desperation in his voice.

"Yeah? Me and Akane are Uzumaki's" said Naruto entering the room.

"Naruto you should be back in bed letting your body rest" said Akane going into medic mode.

"Don't worry I'm fine furball is healing me" said Naruto, he then heard Kurama growl at him and mutter how he should've let him die back during the fight.

"Furball? Naruto-baka are you going insane!!" Said Sakura loudly.

"No I was talking to the Kyuubi" said Naruto nonchalantly.

"So what my mom said is true... You are a demon!!!" Screeched Sakura looking at him like he was a monster "why aren't all of you freaking out!!! He's a monster!!!".

Before anyone could do anything Kakashi slammed her face through the table "never call him that again" he said in a cold emotionless tone.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at Naruto.