Fairy of Shampoo -2

"Oh, m-my name is Heeseung..." he said with a weak voice and rubbed the back of his neck, as he was trying to avoid the unnecessary silence that he was sure that Ni-ki wouldn't break.

"Do I look like someone who's interested in you?" the boy snapped rudely as he looked at Heeseung clearly upset.

Heeseung was surprised but he tried not to show this unpleasant feeling he got whenever he felt like he annoyed someone. "Oh sorry I just... I just thought you looked lonely the last days I saw you sitting all by yourself." he added and felt better for sounding like a good, friendly person.

Ni-ki had a different opinion though. He glanced at Heeseung with an frustrated look and scoffed.

"You didn't have to do your charity work. I've never came to a boy like a creep and started talking to him and then told him that I stalk him." he stated and got up after taking a good look of Heeseung's face for first time. Then he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Heeseung was speechless after this. He was just trying to socialise. The other had already left.

"Ok, good for me I guess. Speaking with this asshole was a waist of time anyway." Heeseung whispered and got up too.

When he was ready to go back to his house, he saw this hotheaded stranger again.

He could see that Ni-ki was already further on the pavement as he noticed that the boy was stumbling and looked like he was going to collapse. Heeseung became really worried suddenly, remembering the heavy smell of alcohol and ran towards him. He was still mad because he was degraded and labeled as a stalker and a creep, but he still felt like he had to help the poor boy.

When he was just a footstep away from Ni-ki, the latter immediately turned his head to face him under this yellow light, brighter than booth's pale soft blue one. He looked worse. The boy looked sick and tired. Under his eyes he had a crimson colour and eye bags. His face was paper white and his lips were pale.

Heeseung got bewildered as he looked at Ni-ki and his sudden sick appearance.

"Ni-ki...? Are you ok?" Heeseung asked calmly as he held the boy's waist.

Ni-ki looked at him with his eyes that were murky and he was shivering. He didn't answer as he suddenly held Heeseung's arm trying not to fall.

"Do you want me to accompany you to your house?" Heeseung asked as Ni-ki had his face looking at the pavement.

"N-no you are a perv" the stranger refused breathlessly as he clung harder on Heeseung's arm.

"Do you wanna come in my home?" Heeseung asked slightly amused by the fact that the arrogant guy had ended up needing his help.

"You ar-re gonna rap-pe me" he answered and his mouth was trembling.

A cool air decided to blow and Ni-ki grew colder, his shaking worsened. Heeseung started getting more and more concerned and basically pleaded Ni-ki. "Please you don't look ok. Let's go in a cafe or where you want. I promised I won't do anything weird."

Ni-ki shivered as half of his weight was on Heeseung. The boy was abnormally tall and big or better masculine and it was difficult for the other to hold him.

"Can you answer because I can't carry you forever, Ni-ki" Heeseung yelped sternly as he started sweating in the middle of the summer night.

"Let-t's g-go in a cafe." Ni-ki said refusing to look at Heeseeung's eyes.

"Whatever you like." Heeseung breathed out and tried his best to carry Ni-ki as he placed the stranger's arm on his shoulder and held his waist tightly.