Despair -11

" ...I didn't become heartless I just became smarter. Just because I am not falling in your little foolish tricks and know who you truly are doesn't mean that I'm indifferent..."

(contains topic of sexual nature, implied sexual activities but no smut)

...

"What are these two are doing all alone behind?" Jake questioned playfully.

"Making out, acting lovey-dovey.." Jungwon answered reluctantly, kind of unenthusiasted since Heeseung didn't flirt with him.

"I don't think they are doing anything... physical." Jay mentioned sheepishly.

"Me too, this dude really looks like the ones who fuck you when they marry you." Jungwon said in a mocking tone.

"Stay pure till marriage too, mr. Yang..." Jake joked and then he added. "I think Jungwon is low-key mad that his daddy didn't gave him that much of attention."

"No hyung, to be honest I don't really care because he looks so submissive." Jungwon said in a so called mindless tone.

"He might be a beast in the sheets." Jake answered playfully. "Also I'm pretty sure that Ni-ki is the top."

"No, he's power bottom." Jungwon insisted.

"What do you mean this mate doesn't look like he could ever accept any dominance." the older expressed his opinion.

"Guys, that's gross he is our friend and minor and I'm pretty sure that Heeseung doesn't wanna end up in jail for underage assault something." Jay furiously told.

"Shut up Jay, he turns into an adult in some days and he should learn what true life is." Jungwon answered.

"We are just making assumptions Jay hyung." Jake said in a singing tone. "Then what are you Jay hyung? A submissive and breedable bottom dude?" he asked with a smirk.

"I- mind your own business." Jay frowned in defense.

"He's dom." Jungwon tried to guess.

"No he's a bottom." Jake argued. "Jay hyung just say it, ok?"

"I'm switch! Now change the topic!" Jay almost shouted embarrassed and looked at his phone to avoid the others confused glances.

"Prove it to me." Jungwon flirted.

"Just say you want to do the dirty with Jay and get a room." Jake whined.

"Hey are you a toddler, why you call sex 'the dirty'" Ni-ki suddenly interrupted the conversation with Heeseung by his side. "Also I heard all the gross shit you told about me..." he added with a glare.

"Listen I don't wanna make a bad first impression to Heeseung hyung." Jake justified himself. "Also let's not erase the fact that Jungwon just asked hook up with Jay."

"I just recommend fun activities for tonight!" Jungwon complained and licked his lips looking at Jay.

"Mhmhm that shawty is switch, I'm gonna fuck him until he won't walk mhmhm" Ni-ki mocked.

"Shut up Riki you don't want me to start talking about your thoughts." Jungwon answered with a glare.

"More like dirty fantasies." Jake mentioned with his usual melodic voice.