s.c Snowflower -6

*this chapter won't affect the plot it is just a special chapter for the new Year*

"...You can just cover it white
I'll give you the world (I'll give it to you)
In this cold season
You are my special event
Your warmth will melt my blue and gray

Christmas without you would just not be Christmas at all..."

Heeseung was listening to this song on spotify as he was cooking for Ni-ki. It was Christmas and he invited Ni-ki in because he was informed that the younger had nobody to celebrate this special day of the year so the other invited him hoping that he will visit him.

The door bell rang and Heeseung rushed out of the kitchen excited to meet the boy. As he open the door cold air entered the room and Ni-ki was now in front of him.

His cheeks were scarlet dew to the cold and his hands were almost frozen in his fluffy pockets of his jacket. The welcoming odour of fresh cookies and the warmth came in Ni-ki's nostrils.

The younger pushed the other and enter after closing the door behind him.

"Finally warmth~" Ni-ki said in a shaky voice

"Ummm...hi" the older awkwardly smiled.

"Hi Heeseungie" Ni-ki answered and then he smiled "You look extra beautiful today"

The older looked surprised clearly not used of compliments.

"Sorry I mean you are beautiful every day" Ni-ki scoffed and corrected himself thinking that that's the reason of Heeseung's facial expression.

"No I didn't mean that I just can't take compliments" the older said embarassed and laughed it away.

Ni-ki walked in the house and took of his coat throwing it on the couch. Then he sat there and observed the place. The living room was big but not too much. Around the walls there were libraries with books in english and in korean. In front of the couch some steps away was a dusty tv. Ni-ki grabbed the remote control and opened it but then again closed it because of the lack of interesting content.

Heeseung was standing next to the door until he saw that Ni-ki was completely comfortable he left to the kitchen.

Ni-ki stand up and start reading the book covers. He picked one that looks interesting.

A plain mint green cover which has on it a red bowl and a woman with the title on it "Kitchen" the author's name Banana Yoshimoto written on it.

He opened the first page and started reading the book.

After sometime when he was on page 54 he closed it and headed to the kitchen.

Heeseung was mixing peacefully the ingredients half singing the song. He felt the familiar hands wrapping around his waist as the weigh of Ni-ki's head on his left shoulder. The younger started swinging softly in the rhythm of the song as rubbed the other's stomach and hummed the melody.

"What are you cooking Heeseungie" he almost whispered in the other's ear.

"Teokkboki" Heeseung answered and leaned his head towards the other.

"You look cute when you're cooking wifey~" Ni-ki said playfully.

"Oh thanks-" the older answered flustered.

The sky started getting orange although it was only 17:30 pm the night started hinting his presence.

A yellowish streak of sun landed on Heeseung's left side of his facing highlighting his chocolate eyes.