I Wanna Be Yours -19

Loud thuds on the door from angry fists.

He had walked all the way up to Heeseung's house and now he's aggressively banging the door. On the other side, Heeseung was scared. Ni-ki's hoarse voice shouting his name in the empty neighbourhood scared him.

"Open the door asshole, fuck you." the shouts got louder and louder, "Please open the door, I'm all alone don't leave out here, don't leave me alone out here Heeseungie." a crying voice that occasionally cracked was after the yells. The sliding of his back on the wood and then silence. After some time, he got up nervously and continued shouting. "Heeseung don't make me do something bad... open it now. I'm gonna fucking kill myself, it drives me insane, it drives me insane, it drives me fucking insane." he stopped and then his apologetic voice came back. "Heeseungie, I'm all alone, let me in."

The door finally opened and Ni-ki almost collapsed in Heeseung's arms. The usual faint smell of alcohol on him was now vivid.

He had the same hazy eyes he had when he was drunk.

"Niki-san what's wrong?" he asked worried the younger.

"N-Nothing..."

"Niki-ssi please tell me, what happened?" Heeseung followed the other, who managed to lead his way to the living room and then land on the couch. The older was worried, Ni-ki can't just make fuss out of his house in such a late hour, swear at him and then ignore him.

The latter barely opened his eyes only to see the older glaring at him with his hands folded, seemingly annoyed something not really usual of his calm selected nature.

"Heeseungie, you are adorable when you're mad." he teased with a giggle, causing the other to get more angry, tears were stained on his cheeks.

"Ni-ki I'm talking to you seriously." Heeseung snapped.

"Ow my baby wants to talk to me, such a joy. Please don't talk strictly you sound like my dad and he's such a bad of a man..." Ni-ki started spatting nonsense in between his heavy breathes. He got up and roamed around stumbling here and there.

"Ni-ki listen to me." Heeseung demanded in a stew.

"Why should I, Heeseungie? I only use you. You think that you're special but I know you want me to leave. And I will Seungie. Don't worry." he started  feeling a guilty pleasure breaking Heeseung's heart.

The older, completely worked up, trapped Ni-ki in between his arms, causing a pain to the other's back that was slammed on the wall. He grabbed his jaw and looked deeply in Ni-ki's eyes. "My feelings mean nothing to you Ni-ki?"

"Yeah... absolutely nothing, I just wanted you to cope." he answered with an obvious lie and a smile.

This smile that Heeseung adored was now enraging him. Hot tears of betrayal. Lost hopes. He still wanted Ni-ki. He trusted him, why he pulled such a cruel words out of nowhere?

"You little-" he whispered, raising his hand and then immediately took it down, completely disappointed in himself. "I-I-" he gasped and covered his open mouth with his hand.

"What? What?" Ni-ki smiled like a lunatic, ready to laugh. "You wanted to hit me." he bursted out of laughter.

"I-I'm so sorry Niki-ssi... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Heeseung started apologising.

"Hit me Heeseungie, hit me and tell me you hate me." the other demanded holding the author by his wrists.

"B-But I don't want-" Heeseung insisted. The grip on his wrists became firmer and he flinched out of pain.

"I told you to hit me! I'm a bad person! You hate me! I lied to you!" Ni-ki yelled, leaving his tears free. "I'll probably still adore you when you'll decide to give up me." he whispered.