mr. Loverman -24

Time is chasing us. Time is chasing us like some type of spirits and all we do is run aimlessly just to not get caught by it. But what if we get caught? Ni-ki thought that he indeed ran out of time.

He was now gazing at the silver key. Should he tell Heeseung about the university plans? He hasn't really talked with him the last week because of his "studies". The truth was that he was trying hard not to contract with his parents that waited for Ni-ki's choice of university. That pressure led him to isolate himself from the others, even his friends.

Ni-ki made an attempt to get out of his bed but he failed miserably. He hadn't walked the last days as he survives off some semi-expired biscuits and his charger. Staying in bed was the best for him, it was the feeling that the world pauses and time stays still.

At least today he managed to fight off the urge to sleep again. But fuck, the bell is ringing. He didn't talk to anyone, he had no motivation nor he was in the mood to do it. So he cursed when he realised that his guest is already in. He had forget to lock the doors. 

Just leave already...

Let me fade all alone...

Did he say it out loud? Maybe not because there was no answer. Jungwon's probably here probably, yeah Jungwon acts like a mom usually. Is he talking out loud?

"Riki-" the voice of Jungwon sounded concerned. "Riki, Riki..." he whispered and went to the bed. "Not again."

Jungwon seems upset.

"Riki, what are you doing?" 

Was he supposed to answer fine? Was he supposed to just say he was sick? What was he doing? What was he doing? Was he fine, to answer that he's fine? What is he doing right now?

"I-I'm lying on my bed." his voice was calm and hoarse.

"Riki get up."

"Why?" 

"Riki please get up."

"Why Jungwon?" his voice was now trembling and a tear rolled down his eyes.

Jungwon took Ni-ki's hands in his own, what is he gonna do? Ni-ki is like that again. And Jungwon doesn't know what to do.

"Are you...drunk?" is he back on alcohol?

"No liquor the last week, Jungwon." he seemed honest.

"Riki... Heeseung hyung's worried." three phonecalls from him, trying not to sound nervous and asking if Ni-ki is ok.

"Really?" he didn't sound really pleased.

"Yeah.."

"Then why he didn't come in his own?" Ni-ki's eyes were more watery. Why was he even crying? He just laid in a stinky room, being stinky himself and not hydrated properly for seven days. "How many times did he even call you Won? Don't lie to me."

"You know him and his anxiety...he was really shy and tried not to look nosey." thanks God he thought about it on time before Ni-ki might think that Heeseung doesn't care about him.

A long silence. It was uncomfortable as Ni-ki didn't really seem willing to move nor Jungwon to leave. "Riki, I know that you're thinking that you should cut ties, I know you're trying to get emotionally detached to Heeseung so it will hurt less when you leave. But shouldn't you try to have a little fun before you go away? Or a long distant relationship?...You might think that what you're doing now is right but you're going to regret it later, trust me." Jungwon tried to console him.

But Ni-ki's gaze was stuck on the ceiling. Life turned messy over such a stupid matter, wow. "C'mon Riki-san, let's get you shower." he got up and then managed to help Ni-ki get up too.