Good looking -26

Ni-ki's hands were trembling. It's 5 am. In an hour he had to have ended with packing his things and leave to the mainland so he can go with the plain back to Japan.

He wiped his tears as his sobs echoed in the empty apartment. Honestly how the hell did everything end up like that. He didn't want to question himself further as he put his name lower on the paper that he seemed to write the whole time. He took one more sip of whiskey as he got up and made his way to the older's house.

He was the only one here by himself.

Not knowing what to do, how to explain, where to go... On top of that his phone didn't stop buzzing from his father's calls. No. answering in such a state would be a terrible idea but he still managed to send a simple text to inform his arrival to Okayama.

He gazed on his other messages with Heeseung and his phone number. After standing in the middle of the pavement he decided to press the delete button, erasing the author's contracts, what it would help to still have them after all? Only some desperate calls and depressing texts would follow.

Once he arrived, he opened quietly the door with the spare keys only to face a dark space. He softly placed the letter on the table as he headed towards the bedroom.

He's been there but still it was weird to be in Heeseung's room. Maybe it was because of the paper smell all over the place or the older's perfume or even the typewriter where the author wrote his story because it gave him more inspiration. Still his sleeping figure on the bed was the most noticeable there.

Ni-ki covered his mouth with his palm to prevent any sounds from escaping his soaked lips. He bend down hesitating to move his head closer to the other presence. Once he gazed at the drawer besides the bed he noticed the insomnia pills that Heeseung told him that made him sleep like log.

'Nice.' Ni-ki thought and approached the author just to see his beautiful face and the picture of it would stay clear in his brain. "So handsome..." he whispered and decided to kiss the older.

Heeseung's eyes closed harder once the smell of alcohol was near to him but he still didn't wake up.

With this type of encouragement Ni-ki sat on the bed for a while just to caress the other's head.

"You should know that I love you... my good looking boy." he said in a low tone with the last of his tears already in his eyes. "Sorry."

...

Heeseung's gaze met the ceiling. The early late-summer sun woke him up as he forgot to close the curtains last night.

He left a satisfied hum once he remembered his last day's date with the boy. His lips formed a smile too as he looked to the clock. It's 7 am. He slept for fully seven hours with the new prescription. 

What a weird dream he had.... He dreamt of Ni-ki coming here and kissing him. 

He opened his phone to see any new messages and with no notifications he cheerfully headed to the bathroom. Weird. After their hang outs like that Ni-ki usually sends him a smiley emoticon or things like that. He just shrugged it off and after a while got out and made himself breakfast. 

He should call Ni-ki to stay over, someday.

A sudden concern travelled quickly through his sculp. 

When is Ni-ki leaving?

Last night in the park, the boy slightly hinted that he had to leave soon but he didn't specify anything and since he seemed really stressed Heeseung didn't ask anything either.