Alcoholic Friends -16

tw mentions of suicide

"...he shall never know how I love him: and that, not because he's handsome, Nelly, but because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.."                                                                                                                               -Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë 1847

...

"Niki-san" Heeseung said. "That's our colour."

"Since when you started loving me Heeseungie?" the younger teased, hoping that the other will answered maturely.

"Since day one." Heeseung replied honestly and a faint blush covered his ears.

Ni-ki really had the need to open his mouth and his eyes wide because of the shock he suddenly experienced, making his cheeks the same shade with Heeseung's ears. The sudden thought that the other might mean it in a platonic way froze him in the spot. This sudden change really bothered the author who was secretly really fond of Ni-ki's delightful reactions to these comments.

"I'm serious Niki-san~" he said melodically and reached out his hand so he will touch the younger's cheek.

"H-Heeseung don't fuck with me" Ni-ki stuttered completely panicked. What's wrong with Heeseung?

"I don't play with you."

"Oh-" he gasped and immediately closed his mouth. He was in the cloud 9. Heeseungie, the lovely Heeseungie told him that he's serious. That's all he needed. He was trapped in a world full of stars after his words. 

"Niki-ssi, you are more important than you think." the other said and locked fingers with the boy's hand. The latter didn't reply and that worried Heeseung.

Had he crossed the line?

"Did I say something wrong?" he asked hesitantly.

"No Heeseungie, you said exactly what I wanted to hear."

Oh no poor, little Riki you still wanted to know more. You weren't satisfied enough. But you still couldn't ask for more.

Luckily the others run outside of the welcoming sea waters to the direction of the dry towels. Everyone wrapped themselves around one of them. Jay placed the mattress on his lover and himself and proceeded to fix Jungwon's hair. Jungwon enjoyed the older taking care of him in silence.

Jake sat Sunghoon on his lap and when he made sure that he was back hugging him tightly,  he rested his cheek on his shoulder and closed his eyes. The boys were exhausted so everything was plainly quiet. Ni-ki tried hard not to get frustrated, yearning more alone time with the older.

"Do you want us to play truth or dare, guys!" Sunoo suggested and clapped his hands.

"We are grown adults." Jay complained with the childish games.

"Yeah but Ni-ki has to have a last taste of the underage years." Sunoo justified.

"We're not toddlers, hyung..." Ni-ki complained and threw his head back. The weight on his thigh was still there now his cheek against the younger's bare skin. He was lost in his mind, gazing blankly without blinking. The other took the chance to brush his finger 'accidentally' on Heeseung's jawline, something that passed unnoticeable to his friends expect Jungwon who just clicked his tongue and mumbled 'Simp'.

"I like the idea of exposing Jay hyung so why not?" Jake agreed and casted the glance on his friend.

"I have no important secrets so it'll be boring." Sunghoon mentioned and leaned his back further on the aussie's chest.