Diet Mountain Dew -13

"There are no happy endings in real life, Heeseung. Everyone gets a terrible ending... death."

discussions of sex

...

"That was what happened for real!" Ni-ki yelled at Jungwon the next morning, more like late evening since Jungwon decided to have a sleepover in his friend's room after their clubbing resulting to sleep the whole morning and noon.

"Heeseung hyung just didn't say anything?" the older asked stunned.

"Literally, this man just said 'because' and then he didn't open his mouth." the other whined.

"Riki boy, listen. Complete the story and stop commenting on every part that you got your feelings hurt." Jungwon said and ate one more cookie that was in a random package thrown in the room with his excited eyes on Ni-ki.

"I don't remember anything that clearly, to be honest. I puked on a dude that I thought it was Heeseungie, although Heeseung was trying to get me away from this dude and then I got super scared and stuff also I heard you having sex with Jay so shut the fuck up. But that's not the point because literally I started sulking at Heeseung and then he said that he is worried about me because... and then shuted up."Ni-ki explained in one breath and almost shouted the last part.

"And after that?" Jungwon screamed hoping that Ni-ki will get in the point.

"After that..." the younger said and paused. "I am pretty sure that I got mad and left him alone and went back home with some champaigne I bought and you just happened to be in my room." Ni-ki said and avoided the older's judgemental eyes ready to mock him.

"I can imagine the great Nishimura, one of those coming of age movies characters walking down the streets with a bottle of alcohol, playing a backround music like this in euphoria plus the glitter make up." Jungwon said and giggled with the thought.

"Stop because you hooked up with Jay hyung and now you think that everything is made out of rose petals." Ni-ki didn't miss the chance to be mean and then he added his threat by saying. "Besides this is gonna be further discussed with Jake hyung later." and then he smirked in victory.

"You won't believe it Riki! He went all the way in." Jungwon started bringing back in his mind the details of the loss of his virginity.

"Is your ass ok, Jungwon?" the younger asked and rolled his eyes.

"Not that good to be honest, but besides that... everything's pefect." Jungwon answered with a full-mouthed grin and lazily got out of the bed.

"Yeah, but what about me? What Heeseungie was supposed to tell me?" Ni-ki snapped again with this constant question in his head.

"I don't know, that he likes you? The whole setting was too overwhelming to just tell you that he worries cause you're a small child lost in this big world." Jungwon stated seriousely but then he started teasing the younger again.

"You are such a fucking asshole Won." the younger mentioned spitefully and threw his head back.

"Deep inside I know you love me Riki. Anyways I'm gonna take a shower because I smell like you, when you don't wash yourself for a week. And you should make us something to eat." Jungwon continued and started stretching his arms as he groaned not taking a notice to the other's death glare. "I'm gonna tell you some spicy details about last night~" he tempted his friend further in a singing tone.