Space song -10

"...Thank you for trying to glue our hearts together, I'll never forget you, every minute without you dedicated to reanact in my head our moments together, because I miss you. Thank you for telling me about how much you want to be my friend although it's just a part of my fantasies with you. Thank you for helping me wake up and walk everyday, without even knowing about it. I wish I could be enough so you could fall in love with me but this is just wishful thinking..."

...

"So we're gonna meet Heeseung hyung tonight!?" Jungwon asked in a scream a little bit too excited, since he was getting ready with Jake and Ni-ki while Jay was busy studying on the younger's desk.

"Yeah Jungwon, shut the fuck up I'm trying to find an outfit." Ni-ki said throwing his clothes out of the wardrobe as he was getting ready.

"Riki boy~ is the pretty man available?" his best friend asked for millionth time.

"No, Yang fucking Jungwon!" the younger shouted and threw a scurf on Jungwon.

"Then what? Is he unavailable because of the Niki-ssi soulmate?" Jake asked ironically looking away from his sketch for art class.

"No, Jake hyung's a philophobe!" the boy said not really sure what the word meant, assuming it's a person who's afraid of having his relationship publicly announced.

"What the fuck?" Jake said and broke down in laughter.

"That sounds like a homophobe!?" Jungwon explained closing his mouth to stop his laughter.

"No, more like a pedophile!" Jake answered and both of them cracked up.

"Shut up, because Ni-ki's a minor too!" the latter's best friend said shocked.

"Ni-ki mate does this man touch you inappropriately? Did he gave you a candy and then you woke up in foreigner room naked?" the aussie asked in a fake concerned tone and laughed.

"Girl I'm your candy, Giga makin chemistry
Eoreunseureoun sinamon
Jom utgineun minteu mwol deo wonhae
Got me feeling like
Pop rocks, strawberry, bubble gum
Jumeoni sok hyanggi neomchimyeon
All I want is you my love , candy
Neon gibun joajil tende
Tell me what you're waiting for" Jay started singing Baekhyun's song as he had the habit of singing a song whenever a word of it was mentioned adding more noise to the whole chaos.

"I didn't mean that!" the youngest answered frustrated and looked away.

"We support SuperM in this household." Jungwon mindlessly mentioned when he heard the familiar rythme.

"It's EXO, Jungwon" Ni-ki responded with death glance.

"Yeah as always, Jungwon the sperm and Ni-ki's an exo-l" Jake said and cracked up again of the old 'sperm' joke as he proceeded to add Jungwon like that on Snapchat.

"Guys... I think that what Ni-ki meant with the philophobe thing is that the Heeseung dude fears emotional attachment especially in a romantic way, also commonly known that he has the fear of falling in love." Jay interrupted, after he had been silent for some time as he closed one of his books suddenly annoyed by the fuss.

"Wow Jay hyung, you're really smart." Jungwon said impressed while the other smiled satisfied by the compliments.

"Yeah Jay hyung ate that book when he was younger-" Jake started until he got interrupted.

"No I didn't!" the oldest said with a glare.

"Yeah, this dumbass kid thought at the age of eight that if he ate a book he wouldn't have to study" Jake continued and with a smirk. "Once in 4th grade he smacked a calculator on my head so I could do math." he added. "And it actually worked!"