Juliet -23

"I'm so tired that a smile can't appear on my face once you're here."

...

Of course Ni-ki didn't sleep with Heeseung, he just gave a spiteful glance at him that night meaning for the older to bring him some clothes. The latter brought the most over sized ones he owned since he knew that Ni-ki is really buff.

When the younger's eyes opened, his gaze immediately met an unfamiliar ceiling. He rubbed them and he strangely was relieved as he sensed Heeseung's shirt that smelled like the older's usual odour. His lungs were used of the monotone smell of liquor and dirty laundry but
now the soft lavender made its way in his nostrils.

He got up and went in the bathroom. Ni-ki peed and searched up for a shampoo to wash his face between the beauty products that the older surprisingly owned. Once he found something decent enough to use he was in need of mouthwash. After some more time of searching he scoffed and headed his way in the kitchen.

He faced the older's back, probably cooking breakfast. As Ni-ki wrapped his arms around the other's waist he smiled.

Heeseung immediately understood it and grinned too. He turned his head looking for a kiss.

"No... I haven't brushed my teeth yet." Ni-ki whined and pushed the other away. "Where's your mouthwash, bambi?" he placed the question.

"In the left shelf of the counter." Heeseung replied and turned back to the pan. Little did he know that Sakurako had encountered another romantic scene of them and made up her decisions.

Her intentions weren't really reasonable. She came to 'check' if Heeseung was alright and try to make their relationship better. Another reason of hers was actually to inform the older about his father's health that was worsening.

She entered the kitchen causing Ni-ki to back off and head to the bathroom again.

"Oppa I want to discuss about something with you." she started.

"Sakurako-san can you wait for breakfast and we can talk about it." Heeseung said too invested in the pancakes he was cooking, for him to look away.

Ni-ki was again in. "Niki-ssi can you please take the dishes on the garden's table?"

After a while everything was settled the three on them sat and started eating. Sakurako stuffed her mouth rather quickly with the uncomfortable feeling of profound loneliness as she was placed in front of a seemingly happy couple.

"Oppa can we talk?" She started once she wiped her lips.

"Yes." Heeseung replied rather quickly, shifting fully his attention to Sakurako.

"I think we need some privacy." the girl said and glanced at the youngest who was eating unbothered.

"No it's ok, Ni-ki isn't a bother."

"If you say so..." the raven haired agreed. "Your dad is sick." she plainly said.

Heeseung lifted his eyebrows surprised as he blinked a few times. It could be easily recognisable that he wasn't that worried.

"Is it something related to his heart?" he asked.

"No, it's his kidneys actually."

"Serious?"

"He just wanted me to tell you, oppa." she took a sip of her coffee nervously.

"He could just call me." Heeseung paused. "Also you are not a relative of us to make you come and inform me about his health." his tone was serious, Ni-ki had never seen him so determined and sure of himself and what he was saying. And it was even odder if you think that Sakurako was a really confident person herself.