Townie -4

The orange sky and the soft pink light that illuminated on the pretty boy's face, everything was so perfect that Heeseung just wanted to capture this moment. Ni-ki's eyes captured his soul instead. Ni-ki reached out for Heeseung's hands and then interwinded their fingers together as his face leaned closer. Red lips combined with pale cheecks and a pair of eyes with an unreadable expression.The older was frozen in his seat and then he looked down avoiding to be closer to the other's face.

"Where do you want us to go?" Heeseung asked trying to slip out of the awkward rejection he gave to Ni-ki's offer.

"I don't know... Do you want to go to the big city that has an ice skating  rink?"

"It's literally summer Ni-ki. Why do you want suddenly to ice skate?"

"I once went with my friends and it was pretty awful."

"And now? Do you think that I know how to skate on ice?"

"Of course not. You are an idiot. How are you supposed to know anything to begin with?" Ni-ki answered sharply wanting to persuade Heeseung to accompany him to one of his oddly specific fantasy that's ice skating in the middle of the summer.

"Yeah ok, smart ass" the older said and frowned.

"Do you have a car?" the other asked avoiding any comments to the 'smart ass'.

"Yeah but I don't know how to drive" the older admitted embarassed. His dad sent him the car as a gift when he was nineteen but Heeseung never learned to drive and only made others to drive it.

"I told you Heeseung, you are so idiotic that you don't even know how to drive. Look at you, poor thing. A grandpa who can't even manage to transfer to somewhere else by himself." Ni-ki started mocking Heeseung and the other scoffed.

"Do you know how to drive kid? If you call me a grandpa then you're a baby." he defended himself.

"You are saying I'm your baby?" Ni-ki asked with puppy eyes clearly making fun of the older.

"No... Oh my god Ni-ki no!" Heeseung scoffed as he was gasping frustrated by the younger's crap. Then he just stopped talking and looked at the sea again as the younger got up.

"Heeseung I checked everything. I can drive and it will take us 2 hours to go there. The rink is open twice every week and it will be open until 11:00 then we can go to eat something... And you'll pay."

"Wait you have a driver's license?"

"Of course not I just know how to drive."

"Thats illegal and weird."

"You are weird because everyone knows how to drive except you."

Heeseung rolled his eyes and then he got up too still doubting Ni-ki's ability but he decided to not talk about his worries with the confident teen.

"I don't know what's going on in your little immature brain, but still I'll follow you."

"I'm not immature!"

"Indeed you're crazy, Ni-ki."

"Screw you." the other plainly replied as they walked towards Heeseung's car.
It was a black and quite old car and it looked pretty cheap but Ni-ki ignored it and snatched off Heeseung's hand the keys. He opened it and the older sat quietly on the passengers seat.

"Do you know the road?" Heeseung asked worried

"Yes. Relax Heeseung, we'll just have a little fun."

"Why do you want to ice skate out of the blue in the middle of the summer and in our first date-" the older suddenly stopped talking realizing what he said. He didn't even thought it in this way. "I mean hang out."