Sweet tooth -9

After the day all of Ni-ki's friends saw the "daddy material" boy of the younger, questions always popped up about the stranger. At this moment Ni-ki and his other three close friends are hanging out in the cafe that Heeseung and him had their first conversation.

Jungwon took a sip of his macchiato and finally closed his phone, fixing his eyes on Jay who was busy asking for a glass of water. Jake was playing a game on his phone too.

"Guys, put your phones down." Jungwon said strictly wanting to talk to his friends. "Our friend group has a serious alarm the last days. Our lovely younger Riki." he continued and patted the youngest's shoulder. "Has found my ideal type and he will introduce me to him." he said the last words side-eyeing the younger who just did his classic eye roll.

"Ni-ki mate, be careful your eyes might stay stuck up there if you continue expressing yourself like that." Jake stated amused ready to 'bully' Ni-ki with his other friends.

Of course it wasn't serious but everyone has that one friend in the friend group that's constantly been teased.

"Y'all hate me because you can't find anyone to like you back like I do, Jake" Ni-ki said and gave a satisfied smile.

"Sunghoon and I haven't enough time together Ni-ki that's why." Jake answered in a defensive tone.

"I'm pretty sure that your Sunghoon could dumb you for Sunoo." Jay talked for first time just to make Jake feel more doubtful.

"Sunoo that little son of a bi-" Jake was ready to curse but Jungwon imediatelly cut him.

"Don't talk shit about my bro, boy. Also it's not his fault that he's attractive blame it on his parents or whatever." Jungwon continued after tasting his coffee once again. "I'm still sure that Riki had something going on with Sunoo hyung." he added and looked at Ni-ki with his famous smiley eyes.

"Yeah he was kinda cute so I played with him." Ni-ki said nonchalantly.

"Yeah Ni-ki man, more like you were super into him to the point you were clung on him and then he ditched you for Sunghoon." Jay stated a fact again.

"Another day another day, Jay hyung" Jungwon just said and clapped.

"Mind your own business, Jay hyung" Ni-ki snapped spitefully.

"Yeah, live Sunghoon out of this, he said that they broke up." Jake defended his crush once again.

"You're so gay Jake hyung, that you lose touch with reality." Jungwon said and chuckled. "Sunghoon isn't into you, just accept it."

"First of Jungwon I'm not gay, Sunghoon is just a boy crush, a phase to make it more clear for your tiny brain. And he's interested in me. Also you don't want me to open my mouth right now." Jake answered glaring at the younger.

"You better keep your cute mouth shut, Jake hyung." Jungwon said glancing worried on Jay and stuffed australian's mouth with a cupcake giving him the 'I'll kill you if you don't stfu" smile.

"Oh to be, Jake." Jay said looking at his cute Jungwon.

"Oh, to be Sunoo." Jake told too.

"Oh, to be Ni-ki to be honest." Jungwon said implying Heeseung again.

"Yang fucking Jungwon if we talk one more time for this man.. I'm gonna grab the folk and stab your eye." the youngest threatened with a murderous glare.

"C'mon Riki my boy give us a little context and we might help you with your love life." Jungwon complained.

"Yeah, we have nothing more interesting to do anyways. Jake might start rant over Sunghoon again." Jay said and finally looked away from his phone screen.