Just a little bit -14

"...Try to live the best life you can, because it is not sure if you can live another one...", that's what you said, I guess you'd seen enough. Anywise this world was never ideal, everything has bad sides even you..."

mentions of sexual actions

...

Four days have passed, quietly. Ni-ki had met his friends and the two other people that will celebrate with him, except Heeseung.

Jay was incredibly annoyed by the endless questions that the boy asked him about the oldest. 

'How was he?'
'Did he look happy?'
'What he said about me?', constant question marks in each one of his sentences. Everyone at this point was annoyed.

The youngest, although he tries really hard not to talk about him, he constantly brings up the author that stole his heart in an indirect way.

"Sorry Ni-ki man, I really do love you and I wish you have happy birthday but please for the love of God, can we not talk about Heeseung hyung?" Jake whined when Ni-ki started once again saying that Heeseung'd like a shirt that he saw while he was trying to pick an outfit.

"For real Riki." Jungwon didn't hesitate to say during his cuddling session with Jay, on the younger's bed.

"You know Jay hyung? Make your little boyfriend shut up!" the youngest requested miffed.

"We are not boyfriends Ni-ki." the older's ears blushed by the 'partner' thought.

"You're so cute when you get embarrassed Jay-ah.." Jungwon mentioned in soft voice and scrutched his nose as he brushed it on the older's one. Then they shared a quick peck, Jay smiled and looked down while the younger continued showering him with kisses and some cringe nicknames.

"How much time you give them?" Ni-ki took his eyes off the lovey-dovey couple and asked the older who was fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Maybe a year..."the older guessed and puckered his lips.

"Nah, Jungwon is the obsessive type, he'll go after hyung if they break up so early-" the younger started and soon got interrupted by Jungwon's glare. "You two, get up! It's my birthday and I don't wanna get violent." the youngest continued with a demanding tone.

"Ok, they'll get a room don't worry, grumpy grandpa." Jake mocked.

"Now you support the homosexuals?" Ni-ki joked.

"Talks the guy who likes a Libra." the older said with a satisfied smirk.

"Talks the gay-for-Sunghoon fanboy, who begged me to invite him!" Ni-ki answered in defeat shutting up Jake really fast.

"You want me to mention bad traits of Libras? Unapproachable, indecisive, superficial, lazy and manipulative!"

Even though Ni-ki didn't believe in astrology, he decided to give the same energy back by googling Sunghoon's sign and see what's negative about it.

"Mmh let's see... Reckless, like he is with Jake's feelings, arrogant, of course arrogant this man thinks he's all that. Inconsistent again Sunghoon with Jake's feelings vol.2. Over-confident! That's it! Emotionally cold yeah really representative. Blunt, self explanatory. And lastly the worst... he's an ISTJ! That's it."

"Ahh Jongseong-ah~" the heated debate ended with an even more heated moan by the lover boy, Yang Jungwon. It seems like Jay decided to 'accidentally' rub the younger's... balls.