Devil Town -7

They entered and immediately the breeze of the fresh ice hit their faces. There was nobody in the rink and only the back of someone could be seen in the distance. The person turned towards them and headed to the place they were standing.

The porcelain face of a handsome, young guy was shown in front of them. He had sharp features and lovely smooth skin. His lips were hydrated and had a healthy red colour and he had a cute mole on is nose.

"Hi are you members of the club?" a lady asked them.

"No, we just came for today." Ni-ki answered trailing a glance on the man in the rink again.

"Oh fine, so how much time you want to spend here?"

"A half of the hour if that's possible."

"Are you amateurs or you know how to ice skate?"

"I have ice skated twice." Heeseung said something nervously.

"I don't really know..." the younger admitted embarassed.

"Ok, please come here to give your payment and I'll pass your cards and then head to that place so you will have the equipment."

Ni-ki paid and then both of them took a card with a number. Heeseung's card had a 6 and Ni-ki's a 9. When the younger noticed that he started laughing almost hysterically and looking at Heeseung who still didn't understand what the numbers mean. 

"You get it.... 69?" Ni-ki said and giggled with a nasty smirk on his pale face.

The older just let out a confused chuckle as the lady now put him the ice skates. The lady took Ni-ki's hand in hers to lead him in the ice rink. Heeseung who had obviously better balance than the younger touched gently the lady's shoulder.

"I am sorry..." he said seeing her almost blushing by the interaction he had with him "I can take him in don't worry."  

The lady smiled and gave Ni-ki's hand to Heeseung.

"You didn't have to..." Ni-ki mumbled flustered.

"I know..." Heeseung said in a loss of words and then he found the excuse. "I like your hands, that's why." he added and immediately regretted his lame 'excuse'.

"Obviously." Ni-ki answered sarcastically now holding tightly Heeseung's hand that they were in the ice. "That was such a dumb idea." he whispered.

The whole state of Ni-ki was now panicked. The slippery ice underneath his feet was extremely inconvenient as he tried to walk like he was on the regular ground he almost died out of fear when his lower body was slipping and his back now was the cold ice.

Heeseung who had left Ni-ki's hand before the younger fell, started laughing at the sight and bend down to help the other to get up. The boy was glaring at him basically and then he looked away after a moment. He didn't cast a glance on Heeseung again but turned his head and then the older turned his head too. The piece of art, this beautiful human being was coming towards them and yes it was the guy from before. He stand next to the older ignoring him and held Ni-ki's arm to help him.

"Hi, I am Sunghoon and I work here." his deep voice was heard.

"Ummh.... hi" Heeseung waved.

"Hey hyung" the younger said too with shining eyes.

"So what are your names?"

"My.. my name is Heeseung"

"I'm Ni-ki..." the younger responded cheerfully. Since the Sunghoon guy came around the boy looked like ready to show his bubbly and talkative persona.