Blank Space -22

I thought I'd understand If I ran
But, in the end, I didn't learn a thing

So, what is it I want?
Is this correct?
What should I do? What choice do I make?
Who am I? And what do I mean when I say "me"?
Papers with unanswered questions
Endlessly written
Like the waves that ride the rhythm atop the sunset sea
For now I'll float away
Then I'll arrive somewhere else, another place
But where will that be?

-Interulde: Question, ENHYPEN

...

"Bro, what the fuck!?" Jungwon screamed. After Ni-ki came back, he immediately called his best friend on Discord. He had  told him all of the date in one breath.

"I know right?" the younger yelled back.

"So he was ready to kiss you and you just rejected him!?" he covered his mouth with his palm, Jay was in his bathroom showering. "That's my boy Riki!" 

"I mean I low-key felt bad not gonna lie.."

"Riki~" Jungwon whined. "Stop thinking that you should show everything on the first date... let the rest for his imagination." he finished with a smirk, clearly thinking something dirty minded.

Ni-ki just gasped and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a fantasy book, Jungwon! Also I'm sure that you are the guy who just fucked his boyfriend on the first chance." he justified himself.

"Riki! Listen. Me and Jongseong are different-"

"So it's gonna be forever? Or it's gonna go down in flames? You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain. Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane. Cause you know I love the players and you love the game!~" Jake's microphone finally opened blasting his favourite's singer's music. "Taylor the queen knows!" he yelled as he was vibing.

"Oh Jake hyung's alive..." Ni-ki commented sarcastically during the bridge of the song. "Are you in a basement or sum, why is so dark?"

"Sunghoon kidnapped me~"

"What the fuck Jaeyun." Jay clicked his tongue as he entered his boyfriend's room with wet hair.

"I don't think he'd let you play this trash music, hyung." Jungwon noticed.

"Shut up you're trash."

"Guy we're talking about me!" Ni-ki suddenly shouted.

"Ok emperor, you kissed Hee hyung, even the deaf granny next door knows." Jake commented sarcastically.

"Fellow SuperM stans, I wanna inform you that-" Jungwon started.

"Nobody stans SuperM!" the youngest's scream stopped him.

"Shut it Riki I'm gonna talk about you-"

"Ahh~" Jake's microphone opened once again to make a steamy moan audible. Everyone went silent as they could make up Jake's eye roll in the low light square tab.

"What the actual fuck." Ni-ki commented and and scratched his nose with half opened his mouth. Jake's chest was arising as he was taking deep breaths, his head thrown back and his neck bones visible.