888 -3

Ni-ki was walking fast and Heeseung tried to pick up with his pace. When they were far enough and were out of the center Ni-ki looked back at the older.

"Why are you following me?" he asked annoyed.

"I-I thought that we would hang out more" Heeseung said stressed out by the way Ni-ki talked to him. He always got really anxious whenever someone talked sternly to him.

"No, enough for today Heeseung... I shouldn't have talked to you, in the first place" Ni-ki said.

"Why?"

"Talking to strangers, following them somewhere, letting them touch me, flirt with them and the list goes on. It's weird"

"You're pretty dumb for assuming all of these stuff as a 17 years old boy. It;s not like I'm gonna abduct you."

"You are pretty dumb" Ni-ki emphasized the 'you'.

"Why are you so rude anyways Ni-ki? I just talked to you! Of course I know we are strangers and it happens to help you. You weren't that aggressive in the fucking cafe" Heeseung snapped fed up by the boy's random mood swings. "I am not the one who just got up and left" he added.

"I know. I just wanted to leave do I need your permission?" Ni-ki asked as he frowned.

"I-I didn't mean it like that" the older lost his words as this type of situations overwhelmed him. He tried to get his shit together and he said "We just had some fun I thought you liked it too and you... and you suddenly left without even saying a good bye or thank you I don't know I just wanted you to explain not that you obligated to but still..." he continued as his voice got even quieter and eventually it stopped. He looked down with a pout ready to accept Ni-ki's insolent answer.

Ni-ki just paused walking and looked at Heeseung. He got a black marker out of his pocket and he casted to Heeseung another sweet glance as he approached him. Heeseung shyly looked up at Ni-ki and then down again.

He felt his right hand pulled towards the younger and then the soft touch of the marker over the back of his hand being dragged on his skin and creating numbers. Heeseung looked at it and he saw nine round numbers that are likely Ni-ki's phone number.

He looked up on Ni-ki as the other held both of his hands, glanced at Heeseung and he smiled meeting the older's happy chocolate eyes.

The two chuckled and then the younger stared at Heeseung before distancing himself from him again.

"Call me if you want" Ni-ki said and continued walking. Heeseung was standing speechless feeling his heart flutter as he was caressing his left hand that Ni-ki touched.

He headed towards his house dazed by all of these. The last hours many things happened and he wanted to think about all of these in his bed.

As he arrived in his house he opened the door. He was kind of worried since it was unlocked but it was actually the same nothing really changed in his quiet dirty dark home.

He headed towards the kitchen and took two pills, His father and psychiatrist gave him these because of the ongoing PTSD he has. He has amnesia, of course he doesn't know what happened that traumatized him and his relatives refuse to tell him. What a bitter taste the pills have today.

But he was still happy he met a person and got out off his self-proclaimed isolation. He wrote the phone number on a paper he found and then he went in his bed with his clean pyjamas.

He closed his eyes as he started thinking all the experience he had today with Ni-ki and put them in the precious memory box of his heart.

...