Dark red -12

tw. mentions of suicide and sh in the following until the plot of the story. Implied sex of two side characters in the chapter

"...I just let bad thoughts linger for far too long.. You waked me up this night in the middle of it with a shaking on my shoulder.

"We won't kill ourselves though? Watching our blood trail is enough..."

I was surprised and too sleepy to understand it. But now I get it that you lied, you just wanted to reassure yourself through me. Why you left me behind? I thought I was special. But I won't be mad at you. Besides we are best friends, we'll love each other forever. At least me, because you aren't here anymore, with the half of me that has disappeared with you, but I still love you..."

...

It was his Heeseung's voice. He shyly went closer to the males when he saw Ni-ki dancing sexually with a much older man.

"This is my friend could you please leave him?" he asked kindly trying not to sound dumb.

"How am I sure that you're not lying? Also he isn't your boyfriend or something." Yeonjun answered in a cheeky way apparently too drawn to pass this chance of the flexible hot guy.

"I-I..." Heeseung started losing his words, he couldn't say that Ni-ki was a minor because then they would be arrested in the worse case. But on the other hand he couldn't ask Ni-ki to go with him because the younger might be indeed attracted to the stranger.

"Now leave, I want us to have some alone time." Yeonjun scoffed with a frown.

"But... Ni-ki?" the older mentioned the other, who quickly turned his head.

"What do you want?" the younger asked courtly. Everything in his mind was messed up. That wasn't Heeseung, it was just an illusion. The real Heeseung, with the weird speech pattern unlike the other days and, might have thought he was weird if he continued talking by himself.

"Are you sure you wanna stay with this man?" Heeseung asked with his last hope fading away.

"Yeah, now go away." the other answered and glared like he always did.

"Ni-ki please we made a promise..."

"I-I... please leave me alone it's not the right moment." he said in a pleading tone easily switching up his expressions.

Why the whole world is mixed up?

Ni-ki was terribly nauseous, his stomach ready to explode. He kept thinking about Heeseung, it made him sick. The illusion, the real one and every version of him, at first, it was a dizzy dream but now it ended up a nightmarish roller-coaster. The alcohol tasted sour and the music is too loud, it clucked over his ears.

He grabbed Heeseung's sleeve turning his head to the other's chest. A loathsome liquid from his stomach, travelled its way to his throat with a burning taste and finally on Yeonjun's shirt.

The smelly puke made Yeonjun gag as he distanced himself from the younger. Meanwhile Ni-ki felt more and more sick as he started shivering and trembling, hot tears filled his blurry vision with his mouth still tasting the disgusting left overs of puke.

"You gross motherfucker, go with that sop." Yeonjun said and started leaving as he was muttering things like 'disgusting freak' or 'son of the bitch'.