All the things she said -18

tw mentions of self harm

...

Ni-ki's eyelids forcefully opened, the sun already up to leave its searing heat for the rest of the day. The first thing he saw was the usual empty, blue sky with some faint clouds. It was still summer after all, he thought relieved. The weight on his forearm made him smile fondly.

"Heeseungie's still asleep." he whispered, his arm was numb because of the head on it, but Ni-ki didn't have the need to free it. He'll wait Heeseung to wake up.

"Riki-" Jungwon shouted, the other boys were already awake, since the day started. They were taking all the things in the back of the car and they had ordered some donuts and coffee from a cafe for breakfast. Ni-ki's head turned and he pressed his index on his lips signaling to Jungwon to shut up.

He felt Heeseung move his head on his chest instead. Now he placed both of his free hands on the other. He was crying yesterday. Ni-ki didn't want to make Heeseung sad.

I miss your smile.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his crush's humming, meaning he woke up. This smile bloomed again on Ni-ki's lips, the smile he has when he was just simply being with Heeseung. Jay noticed Ni-ki's reactions

The thought that Ni-ki was heels in love with Heeseung was always in Jay's mind. Nevertheless he never thought that Heeseung was that important for the youngest. Jungwon's boyfriend pressed his lips so the grin that was ready to escape and suffocated it in his mouth.

"Heeseungie, good morning..." the boy spoke shyly, causing Heeseung to smile.

"Good morning, fairy" the older responded delightfully and reached out Ni-ki's hand. On the other side, the younger felt a weird dizziness, the one you get after some shots. But the most noticeable nickname, his nickname made his yeasty heart shiver.

Heeseung was now sitting on the shore, next to Ni-ki when he heard the disconcerted whisper. "It hurts so much, it hurts..." the boy kept on saying gripping on his head. Maybe it was because of the yesterday's wine hangover and antsy thoughts but he felt like he was hurting.

"Niki-ssi are you ok?" Heeseung asked worriedly and caressed the younger's back, he distanced the younger's hands from his head and touched his cheek. "Niki-ssi do you need help? What bothers you?" he questioned again when he saw the boy sourly glaring at him.

"It hurts."

"What?"

"My heart... and it because of you." the younger said with his eyes facing the sand. It was so embarrassing when he raised his head. He saw Heeseung's pretty teeth in a well-formed smile. The other chuckled and whispered. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah..."

"And how am I gonna fix it, sweetie?" he asked with raised eyebrows and the other's eyes opened wide when he felt so many rose petals flying freely in his lungs.

"N-Nothing... it can't be fixed. You already did the damage."

Heeseung just smiled and looked at Ni-ki. "You pervy creep." the latter whispered and smirked, failing to maintain eye contact both of them lowered their heads.

"Let's not start this discussion again, Niki-san." Heeseung gasped and pulled the younger in his chest. Ni-ki fought to get out of his arms but eventually gave up. "Don't pretend that you don't like that, kid."

"I'm not a kid and I could beat you up, so don't touch me."

"Should I let you go then?"

"No.." Ni-ki's muffled voice came out from Heeseung's shoulder, as the younger put his arms on the author's waist.