I don't smoke -5

"...I saw they had never lain down, though it was past midnight; but they were calmer, and did not need me to console them. The little souls were comforting each other with better thoughts than I could have hit on: no person in the world ever pictured heaven so beautifully as they did, in their innocent talk; and, while I sobbed and listened, I could not help wishing we were all there safe together..."

-Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë 1847

...

Silence floaded in the car. Only Heeseung's gulps, the wheels on the empty street and the radio's occasional statics could be heard, sometimes. Ni-ki was unsually quiet, taking Heeseung's beer to drink some too. He was thinking about what impression he created to the older after this "girl" incident. Heeseung didn't try to break the silence either, not sure what to say and in result piss off the boy.

"You said you don't drink." Ni-ki suddenly mentioned, clearly trying to lead somewhere else the conversation.

"I'm trying not to look like an old man to you that's why I bear this disgusting liquid that looks like pee..." the older answered. Although the alcohol wasn't much in the drink he was looking dazed with tinted cheecks and nose. His eyes were shining and his lips were swollen and red.

The other turned his head to the left and saw Heesung's state. He smirked and then he said suddenly. "Heeseungie, why did you flirt with that girl?"'

"I didn't f-flirt" Heeseung stuttered. "She just looked at me..." then he looked at Ni-ki who was frowning. "S-Sorry for making you f-fight with a... oh yeah, a random girl"

"It's not your fault, Heeseung. Also she was the one who was fighting, I was just talking." Ni-ki said in a passive agressive tone.

"B-But you sound mad." the older responded with regretful eyes. "Did you want to hit h-her up?" he added with a plasterd smirk on his lips.

"No, that's so not the point... Let it be, you don't get it" Ni-ki said annoyed and sped up without looking the drunk guy next to him who was clearly concerned about the younger's feelings.

"Ni-ki...hyung where are you from?" Heeseung asked without a specific intension. He felt so dazed that he just forgot everything.

Ni-ki giggled with the sudden 'hyung' thing and then he answered seriousely. "I'm from Japan, I told you that once. Also I'm younger than you, cruspy grandpa."

"Ni-ki.... Niki-sensei? No.. no... Niki-san kawaii?"Heeseung said in a sweet intoxicated tone trying to put his poor japanese vocabulary in use so he would soften the boy.

"Are you a weeb or something?" Ni-ki reacted with chuckles.

"No...No Niki-kun, watashi wa Heeseung des" he started yelling as his voice got quiter embarassed by the other's laughs. Well he was clearly cringe. The boy stopped laughing and looked again at he road with his usual nonchalant expression.

"N-Niki-chan~" Heeseung said seductively and touched the younger's thigh staring at him for a response. The other got shivers as he looked at the older, he noticed a longing look in his eyes mixed with melancholy. "You're the cutie here not me. This girl was high probably." he added managing not to stutter.

"Ok Heeseung. It's not like I need your reassurance that I'm cute or that I got jealous that this random girl was calling you like that. You aren't my boyfriend or something."

"Then why you started k-kissing my neck in the m-middle of the convenience store?"

"You're not special. I did this to annoy this bitch." Ni-ki answered coldly.