All For Us -15

"...We are homesick most for the places we have never known... and we wanna run away from the place we know...expect if there's someone to make us stay... but oh if you leave what am I gonna do with myself?..."

...

Sun sinking in the sea painting the sky darker and darker pink. Ni-ki's fingers were examining the necklace gracefully, now on his neck with his eyes fixated on Heeseungs'. His lips opened, trying despondently to find something to say, so he could stop making the orange waves' splash sounding so annoyingly loud. Heeseung wanting to tell something to Ni-ki, something that he'd ever never said to anyone until ages ago, but he didn't know if he was sure. He didn't know what to say. However he didn't have to because Jungwon had arrived running, breathless.

"Wow Riki what a nice necklace, is this Heeseung's gift?" he asked trying not to pant.

"Yes, isn't it pretty?" the younger said, taking his eyes off the older.

"That's totally amazing hyung, you have such a good taste!" Jungwon admitted with a bright grin.

Jay was with the other three guys, all of them chatting vividly. Sunoo approached Ni-ki, his best friend and his crush with a suggestion.

"Guys would you like us to swim?" he questioned excitedly. "The sea looks so warm and nice. Hurry up answer because it's gonna get dark." he added impatiently.

"We don't have swimsuits, tho." Jake commented whiney, already with his hand on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"And?" Jay raised his brows and smirked. "We can take the gymnastics uniform!"

"What do you mean?" Heeseung said in a confused tone.

"Delecis Academy gives three uniforms, one for the classes and two identical for the P.E lessons" Sunghoon explained.

"And what Hee hyung is gonna wear?" Jungwon expressed his concern.

"Jake hyung brought his uniform and Jay his and yours too. The same goes with me and Sunghoon. Also hyungs managed to take two of Ni-ki so Hee hyung is gonna wear Ni-ki's clothes basically." Sunoo explained avoiding to look at the boy's direction, who was glaring at the ones that were fluent in english.

"Oh." Jungwon mouthed and nodded.

"Unless we'll get in with our underwear.." Jake suggested in a teasing manner, filling up Sunghoon who flinched with the sudden hand on his butt.

"I go by that." Jungwon agreed side eyeing Jay.

"You know something? Delecis Academy's uniforms never sounded like such a good option to me." the younger commented sarcastically trying not to picture Heeseung with his underwear something that wouldn't end up well down there.

"Riki you're such a bore!!" Jungwon complained and punched the younger softly on the shoulder. 

"Shut up." the boring Riki mumbled and glared.

"Ok I'm bringing the clothes, guys." Jay interrupted and headed again to the car with Jungwon behind him.

The car was by a small forest of pine trees.

"I'm gonna find them because we also need towels." Ni-ki said and headed to the direction.