Mary -25

They pulled over. Ni-ki didn't want to go anywhere. The place was by the edge of a cliff and the sapphire sea was sparkling. They both got out.

Heeseung on the other hand was confused, extremely confused but he knew that the younger must have had something on his mind so he just followed. It felt different today, something felt utterly different.

"Do you remember the first time we met, Heeseungie?"

"Yeah." he left a chuckle. What a foolish question! How on earth is he supposed to forget anything about the boy? Every line and mole on his face is printed in the older's memory. Every moment of them was written in a descriptive way in his brain.

"What was your first impression of me? Be honest with me." Ni-ki's eyes were glued on him, waiting impatiently of his answer.

"Well, you looked lost and... mean? I mean at first I thought that you were super beautiful so I wanted to talk to you but then you acted like a spoiled teen."

"I am a spoiled teen!" the other in surprised way.

"I know, you are a little, selfish, spoiled kid who needs someone to cling to." Heeseung breathed out and made himself more comfortable on the younger's chest. They were sitting on an old blanket that it was on the backseat with their backs leaned on the car.

"Stop slandering me!"

"I was kidding. You might be short tempered and passive aggressive but not selfish and surely not little." he answered and at the end he patted the younger's forearm to point out his physical growth.

"You think so?" Ni-ki tried to avoid to sound surprised or invested.

"Yes Niki-ssi" Heeseung turned his head up to face the other. His bambi eyes gazing below him with a shining wonder drove the other crazy.

"Do you know that you're really but really beautiful?" Ni-ki genuinely asked. He, himself was always aware of his good looks and used them as an advantage but the author seemed to never really brag about his own face.

"W-Well I'm glad that you think so." that was an uncalled confession for his partner that caught him off guard.

"That wasn't my question, pretty." Ni-ki said in a serious tone, trying to hide a smirk that was unconsciously ready to bloom in his lips.

"I'm average looking... I guess." he paused and gazed back in the view. "Your friends are more handsome. Especially Sunoo."

"Sunoo was my ex crush."

"Oh, wow."
He must have been rejected really harshly to have so low standards and fall for me.

"Sunoo hyung was the boy I wanted to kiss, he had big red eyes and big red lips every summer."

"Red?"

"Allergies..." Ni-ki's voice sounded nostalgic now, like he was telling another person's story. "His eyes always got watery and red in spring and he had to put in some special collirioum. He hated that about himself, he thought that his red eyes shuttered his beauty. He eventually visited an eye doctor who gave him a special prescription for this issue." the younger looked on Heeseung's back hair. "But I always found this quite attractive. I told him once."

Heeseung didn't respond. It seemed like he was spacing out. "Did I bore you?" the other asked.

"Why you stopped liking him? He's like an angel." Heeseung said.

"I thought that he got with Sunghoon hyung but they just flirted. It was better that I was too afraid to ask Sunoo hyung about this misunderstanding, now that I think back about it."