3: twisted personas

—» • «—

don't judge book by its cover

—» • «—

3rd

Inside the cafeteria, there's the six deadly queens, occupying the largest table to exist inside the said place.

"ugh.. I'm so hungry, why they're taking so long." Glutton whined like a child, feeling her stomach growls, needing to be filled with food.

"Heh! You're always hungry." A extremly pale ravanette demon scoff, having her signature grumpy face.

"You're getting angry again Dahyun... " A small blondie recognize to be Sloth yawned out and the taller's brows furrowed, letting out another scoff. "I ain't called Wrath for nothing Chaeyoung."

"Nothing change, you two are still small." The tallest among them snickers, with mean smile stretch along her lips, pleased by the other two reaction.

"Fuck you Tzu." As Dahyun about to lunge to their tallest, someone settled with them. Occupying the empty chair beside Glutton.

In utter confusion, Dahyun let go of Tzuyu's collar and lift one eyebrow, What Pride is doing here? The pale ravanette thought to herself.

"What is almighty Pride doing here with us?" Tzuyu voiced out her question. But Pride ignore the taller and Tzuyu wouldn't waste a saliva for nothing, so she just sat back comfortably and relax.

Pride doesn't really got along with them. They only see her everytime the higher councilors gathered them for a meeting. Its a surprise for to them to sees Pride joining them at break time.

Annoyed by Pride's behaviour, Dahyun walk over the latter and turn her chair, so they would be face to face. "Not because you're friends with the councilors doesn't mean you can disrespect us."

A scowl appears on Pride's face, growling at Dahyun, "And not because you're a deadly queen doesn't mean you can talk to me like that."

The three other girls watch as their fellow deadly queens glares hardly at each other.

"Are they going to kiss?"

"I actually thought something will happened like in the movies in mundane world, where two people are enemies and then they fuck."

" Or they would choke each other, that would be better." Tzuyu says nonchalantly, glancing at the two raging beast on the corner. She saw Dahyun back away and turn to them with red face. This isn't good.